Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 31/1/24 8.15pm)

Most shots on target that Chelsea have faced in the Premier league.

That’s how good we were/are

6 Likes

If you relying on pens to err still be beaten then.

Literally 2 chances and one they scored, they really should have been 4 down at half time at least

2 Likes

not for us though, they’re the real MVP!

Where’s Walshy? always missing when we play well?

2 Likes

Language!

With Shitty picking up their regulation wins, we need to keep this good form going.

Away at Arses - go for a win, though ending in a draw is fine.

2 Likes

Conor Bradley is a superstar in the making. The big matches do not faze him. It feels like he has been played in the team for ages.

Nunez was superb too. All the top players miss a penalty now and then, even Messi.

What a team we have now, they were magnificent. They remind me of Jürgen’s first rebuilt team.

10 Likes

go-go …

1 Like

Oddest thing is you look at the fixtures tonight and you don’t say the GD would be improved on for us.

2 Likes

He commented when we missed the penalty and when Chelsea scored. Nothing else

I hope City drop points and concentrate on the Champions League and lose there.

2 Likes

The Chilwell dive summed them up. Added garnish was the pretending they were shot rolls when they got touched.

The little spell they had after the four subs was the most they had int he game. They were completely shut out of it outside of that.

6 Likes

Weird kind of support that is :wink:

Klopp’s post game - giving Pep all the credit for pestering him about Bradley being ready. Even in this period where everyone is trying to lap up as much of him as they can he is still more interested in talking about how good everyone else is

Love You Heart GIF by BREAD TREE

10 Likes

I love how broadly Curtis Jones speaks his dialect. I am rather fond of dialects and languages. Not really football related, more a Magnus thing.

As for the game, it’s not the best time for me to soberly assess it, but young Bradley my MotM.

I wish you all a good night and a very good day tomorrow :heart:

9 Likes

Hope you have some aspirin in the house :wink:

2 Likes

How are City going to play Burnley on 10th Feb, if we’re playing them?

Do they have Sheffield United?

1 Like

Doubt I will need it. Going to get 8.5 hours sleep now. I’ll be fine :slight_smile:

I don’t think anyone expected a performance from us like that. It was superb.
I have a ticket for the Arsenal game at the weekend, can’t wait… :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Extreme load

Haha @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like