Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 31/1/24 8.15pm)

Trent’s one of the best footballers in the world. In terms of pure talent and technical ability he’s right up there with anyone you care to mention.

To say he’s “only” get set pieces above his competitors is such a weirdly nonsensical statement I am not sure where to start.

Before his injury he was single handedly running this team.

We all love Bradley and his form is incredible. He’s undeniably a better defender than Trent in 1v1 situations but lets not turn that into a conversation over Trent’s future. Especially with some kind of attempt to claim he’s just our version of Ward-Prowse.

Hopefully Trent is pushed by Bradley and that motuvates him to defend better but right now he could start at RB or in midfield. When you have someone of his technical quality you just try and get them in the team anywhere possible.

11 Likes

for those interested, there is a transfer deadline show on skysports… yes, yes, thats today

Trent is a world class player but the team looks better with a traditional RB imo. He can still run games from there though. He needs to become v1.0 again :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

Conor Bradley has had a tremendous week, and has a bright bright future.
But lets not get carried away just yet.
Trent is a world class footballer, one of our top players. Great days are on us when him being missing isn’t a great cause of alarm…but lets not hype Conor with expectation.

1 Like

It took me a while but that is amazing :joy:

4 Likes

any chance of explaining it to us less…um…inclined to figure it out?

1 Like

It’s based on a famous Cricket meme showing a frustrated Pakistan supporter. His face has been replaced here Gomez. Even Bradley scored before he could.

3 Likes

You lost me there

Who watches this stuff? Wouldn’t anyone rather watch the actual match?

1 Like

Surely a WUM.

5 Likes

At most a bit of sowing just to assure they all have pockets!

I believe homophones have been banned in Florida.

if only it had been a ‘b’

Well, if not its an unfortunate comparitor.
Trent deserves a bit more respect.

Oh fuck, I used that word respect again…silly me.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/PraiseTheCameraMan/comments/hn46nm/and_a_meme_is_born/

That guy has since become a very famous meme used to represent disappointment

Nothing beats this legend.

Probably the type of wanker banging on about how amazing their season was going be.