Post Match: Liverpool v Chelsea (LCF 25/2/24 3pm)

Well, the ‘Water(u)’ thing is an attempt at a pun to be fair.

Glad to see us squabbling again so soon after the victory :wink:

2 Likes

Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

1 Like

The stakes were much higher then, but for me this win is up there next to Barcelona.

If there ever was a game that exemplifies and personifies what Klopp and his team are about, this is it.

7 Likes

Well done the lads for this trophy, thank you to all of them. I couldn’t be more proud of them, especially the youngsters who all did so well. The supporters were great as well, bless them!

8 Likes

I have no clue what you’re talking about sorry :rofl:

Thought it looked quite obvious what it was intended as.

7 Likes

Deliberately didn’t have a shower this morning as I didn’t want to wash away this feeling…and I feel FINE!!!

Winning the league cup has never or ever will bring this much joy again. Truly satisfying. Immensely proud of all the lads. The embodiment they have for this club is…unique.

6 Likes

It took me a while to figure what Van meant in the headline​:woman_facepalming:t2:. I thought there was a typo mistake and it was supposed to be ‘man’.:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

As the moments ticked down to the restart Liverpool’s players formed a huddle near the halfway line. At which point the Chelsea team, already in formation, seemed to realise that actually that’s the kind of thing we should be doing and abruptly shuffled in to form an even tighter, more righteous blue huddle, like a clingy new couple offering up a performative show of affection around the dinner table.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

That was a fun read

I cant get over how much of a bell end Chilwell is. Looks like a Tory candidate for Borough of Kensington.

4 Likes

Looking at his bringing up I would hazard a guess it’s his political leanings.

1 Like

McConnell has arrived in school this morning after playing part in Liverpool’s EFL (Carabao) Cup win.
https://twitter.com/justthabangbro/status/1762060438164885784

24 Likes

I hope I can help you see the flaw in this line…

So, what rhymes with united and divided🤔

Ummmmm…while not injured only looks like rhyming and fails to sound like rhyming, it would be accurate…

When I was 17 I thought Sham 69 were brilliant.
Now they sound like utter crap.

What a difference a year makes :rofl:

3 Likes

Is that actually him? My ability to recognise faces is not the best.

That “justthaBangBro” wanted to say McConnell can now bang the hottest chick at that school :rofl:

2 Likes