Post match: Liverpool v City (FAC Semi Final 16/4/22 3.30pm)

Thought Robbo defensively was poor today.
Sterling skinned him and then Mahrez did for the 2nd.

Hopefully he’s better Tuesday for the scum

Mane Mom closely followed by Nabby and Thiago

3 Likes

Wow I’m wrecked after that. What a performance especially in the first half. Mane and Thiago were incredible. Naby proved me wrong, he was brilliant. Showed great aggression and composure all around for the whole team.

3 Likes

Thank f*** that id over ! Great result I suppose all wins are . Quite a few players deserved motm mentions.

2 Likes

The midfield subs were horrible. Hendo and Jones really did themselves no favours, allowing a late comeback from city’s tired midfield trio of Silva, Fernandinho and Phil Foden. There was no control and no bite once Thiago went off. We will be in serious trouble if Thiago has a long lay off.

1 Like

It was the overexuberance. He could’ve stood off a couple of times in the last few minutes, but that’s our Andy. On another day, his foray to nick the ball would work and we’re on with 3 on 3.

4 Likes

One kiss is all it takes

4 Likes

Star Trek Tuxedo GIF by Paramount+

2 Likes

We’re flying and Mo couldn’t buy a goal in a football factory.

When that dam breaks we’re gonna kill someone 10-0.

10 Likes

It may get worse though. At least with Milner, you know when he comes on, he can shut the game down. With Hendo, it suddenly becomes more open on his side.

Yep but Big Virg jogging inside him was what made me angry

He must be running low.

3 Likes

And Virg got a rest for the midweek game…

2 Likes

Anyone hazard a guess as to why Fernandinho didn’t get a red card?
And why Fabinho got a yellow for essentially pulling out of a challenge.

5 Likes

4 Likes

92mins by far the better team. 2mins of brain farts…

I’ll take it…

Allez Allez Allez.

Brilliant all over the park.

11 Likes

Robbo lost his head there at the end (uncontrolled header into the middle of the pitch?! Wtf?!) And Salah had an absolute howler, but what an overall fucking fantastic performance from the team and in particular the fans.

Everything about that club is disgusting. I know everyone here loves KDB, but he like all the other players are on dodgy hidden wages funded by awful human rights abusers. The fans chanting in the minutes silence is just a reflection of the bile such a sports washing team attracts. Fuck Pep, fuck all their players, and in particular their fans. I hope something awful happens with their club ( by awful I mean PL putting them to the sword for cheating).

The message coming out of this will be that City were unlucky but we had many more clear cut chances in that second half that we didn’t finish off. Keown belongs on Bluemoon. Somehow he saw a clear yellow on Fab even though Jesus kicked him. All this post match talk about City playing a second keeper as the reason for the loss. Fuck off you pack of cunts. :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

True. BUt for me, it really doesn’t matter Salah not scoring. He is still occupying hte defenders creating space for otehr. He is still linking up well. Let the media moan in the same way some do for the high offside line.

3 Likes

Nonsense.

2 Likes

That silva is a snide prick. He gets the leniency form the refs, very much like Paul Scholes used to.

Oh, and Cancelo, rolling about to win a red. He did these antics last week as well.

7 Likes

As much as anything , I’m glad the boys proved to themselves they are a match for City , after last week’s sub-par performance.

Could this result deal a psychological blow to them in the League or will they be all the more determined to win all their games now ?

Whatever , there’s only one team in with a shout of the quadruple now … and it’s the ones in red.

4 Likes