Post match: Liverpool v Fulham (7/3/21 2.00pm)

I dont even recognize this team any more

Just want this season over with

2 Likes

Nearly 12 hours without scoring at Anfield.

This is absurd.

2 Likes

Ninety minutes from Keïta?

Okay, he didn’t do much, but Baby steps and all that…

8 Likes

Final 15 minutes with Fab in front of two CB got us moving and better. Fab with his nicks and interceptions, removing the danger and going forward in one swoop. We’ve been missing that.

We’re in relegation form for a good two months. A series of errors for the goal. In the preceding 5 minutes, we gave away too many corners and free kicks. Shaq with a stupid foul, Mo not switched on, and a sweetly hit strike from a player who hardly scores, and we’re one down.

Oh, and someone tell R Williams to stop under-hitting his passes. One of them was pounced upon, but he doesn’t learn, and did another three underhits.

1 Like

I don’t think the answer is to blam a load of money on new players.

7 Likes

There was a thread on TIA debating whether this was the greatest LFC team ever. On balance I said I thought it was …Seems a long time ago now.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the ‘Naby’s got a muscle issue’ report after the game.

3 Likes

I … don’t know what to say any longer. I can’t wait for May.

8 Likes

my thoughts precisely, this season is a wash…no need to get mad and sad… had three very good seasons, were due a blimp… ill take it and then we GO AGAIN NEXT SEASON…

6 Likes

Football doesn’t like us anymore,the cunt.

16 Likes

Obviously quite a few second choice players on today but it was the same old thing- first choice stars failing to perform. We looked half decent at the start of the second half but the substitutions actually seemed to stifle any creativity.

Looking for plus points, I thought Neco had a decent game and we did give a few players a rest. That’s about it.

1 Like

And in the positive camp, as these games go by, far less chance of Mo or Sadio leaving to anybody but Stoke. Gini has been offered a contract from Wigan apparently (rugby team).

After one post? :thinking:

13 Likes

Your first post and you don’t know what to say! :rofl:

Welcome to the forum. It’s boss when we’re winning.

10 Likes

I can’t wait for May either. That’s when I get my 2nd vaccination jab!

4 Likes

To be honest, I don’t think we will see Rhy Williams next season in the first team which I suppose our coaching team would have already noted this by now…

1 Like

@Mascot

I missed commenting in time on your drivel post on match thread.

Just because I think Klopp needs to be held more accountable than he is doesn’t mean I want him to go.

Any manager who has lost 6 consecutive home games should expect to be under immense scrutiny.

1 Like

The worst Liverpool team in my lifetime.

A year ago, they were up there with the best.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is:
The front 3 has become predictable and out of form, and all of them are already 28-29, which means they don’t have many years left. At least a No.9 CF must be bought this summer.

A Matip/Gomez-tier CB is needed.

A RB capable of competing with TAA.

Another winger or a CAM.

1 Like

Ha. Longgg time lurker. Should say I don’t know what to think?