Post Match: Liverpool v Fulham (ELC 10/1/24 8pm)

He’s also very weak for a 6, couldn’t hold on to his lolly pop even if his life depended on it.

Disappointed in the end as my 3-1 prediction didn’t come to be!

Come on Flobs, we all know you meant aggregate score.

Hoped to win comfortably, but we made it hard early on.
Jones,another good outing and nice to see Bradley having a good one.

1 Like

Macalllister is getting an unfair kicking.

Two players stank out that game and both were removed for Nunez and Gakpo.

3 Likes

Watching the full match replay and maybe its the fact I know the result but no one seems to be playing terribly. Gravenberch certainly not having a great game but Liverpool are/were the better side throughout apart from a mistake by van Dijk for the goal.

4 Likes

I’ve not seen the match yet , just a highlights package.

Did Bradley look comfortable?

I agree with this. I think he’s being played as a right winger because Mo, Dom and Doak are all unavailable.

Expect league matches to have Diaz on the right and Nunez on the left.

1 Like

Yes, more than. He was our best player. He’s a bit gangly, which is normal for his age, but has a great attitude and all the attributes to make it.
Very impressive.

8 Likes

Couldn’t altogether tell from the telly volume, but Anfield seemed snoozy in the first half—even though there were some great chances at scoring. The equalizer woke everyone up, and Anfield was Anfield again.

3 Likes

You only snooze when you’re losing, snooze when you’re looosing!

1 Like

What’s that? :joy:

Because he’s too weak!

1 Like

I was just going to ask for a highlights clip!

Great to see that Bradley did so well. He seemed to be getting quite a bit of coaching from Klopp as it went on. Looks to be working.

3 Likes

Had a feeling that it wouldn’t be an easy game, and it wasn’t. A repeat of the 4-3 against them, two quick goals turning the game on its head. Still a lot to do in the away-leg. YNWA.

2 Likes

From Harrod’s To Harrogate: A Dutch Saga

3 Likes

MacAllister is a good player.That DM role is not what he was bought for. Certainly does not come naturally to him.He needs to play further forward to see the best of him.

1 Like

Did they show the Fulham player nearly dying in the highlights?

Yeah defo felt like that in the ground. There were some trying to get it going first half but there were a fair few round me not singing till we scored

1 Like