Post match: Liverpool v Inter Milan (UCL 8/3/22 8pm)

BT banging on about the second yellow. The first half yellow was a red according to UEFA guidelines for it’s competitions.

Dale Johnson in his Prem twitter thread always goes on about how an above ankle challenge in the Prem would be 100% red in the Champions League.

4 Likes

They bt studio chumps are not happy we are through.

2 Likes

Agreed, Dutch.

Thiago, Trent and Joel my 3 votes.

As for the match, I’m not quite sure how to opine what I just watched, good or bad. At the very least of course I’m disappointed in the scoreline but our boys didn’t play poorly, just ‘one of those’ strange matches IMO.

Credit Inter for the way they played. Wonderstrike from Martinez.

3 Likes

Why? It’s better for their ratings ffs!

1 Like

Completely mental. Not really biased or anything like that. Just shit. Wouldn’t give a foul in the first half, set the tone for reckless tackles, predictably lost control of the game and then started handing out cards like confetti.

5 Likes

BT sport are a bunch of red hating wankers. Having that blockhead Ferdinand as the main analyst says it all.

3 Likes

538 had us as outright second favourite for the CL this afternoon.

That is no longer the case.

2 Likes

She was very angry about it too. And Ferdinand sitting there agreeing with all her bullshit

1 Like

Not keen on missy ‘green suit’…she does not like LFC…

They made us favourite? Brilliant.

3 Likes

Haha @Draexnael

Not gone un-noticed that the number of bans have gone down to the level of posts from a certain uber bloke :wink:

The Anfield Banshee was back tonight

Forward!!! Forward!!! Forward Liverpewl!!! Forward!!!

Shut the fuck up love. We’re in control of this we can wait for the opportunity. Wish the club would quietly move her to a different section.

6 Likes

I thought we played to our game plan. We should have had 2 or 3 but it was a night for nearlies and one worldie…
The lads held on to the ball and inter pressed well for about 60 mins. As for knocking our confidence?… are you serious… We are Liverpool, the more the odds are against us the more we play out of our skins. Bring on the rest of the season!…

8 Likes

Ex ton and arse…n reading…

1 Like

I’m old school I only take one MotM. :laughing:

@PeachesEnRegalia doesnt get out much.

Haha

Agree on Brozovic, he was excellent in both games and beat the press numerous times

1 Like

jeff bridges opinion GIF

3 Likes