Post match: Liverpool v Leeds Utd (EPL 29/10/22 7.45pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Curtis JONES
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • James MILNER

0 voters

1 Like

Unused subs: Kelleher, Konate, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Phillips

:arrows_counterclockwise: 60’ Curtis JONES :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Harvey ELLIOTT

:arrows_counterclockwise: 60’ Jordan HENDERSON :arrow_right: :arrow_left: FABINHO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 79’ James MILNER :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:soccer: 14’ Mohamed SALAH (Assist Andrew ROBERTSON)

Could this be like the 2004/2005 season for us? We end up in 5th, one of the worst points total and then won the CL.

4 Likes

Utter shit, this team is done, it doesn’t fight for anything, pathetic.

1 Like

No

1 Like

Choose your scapegoat, and get stuck in 3…2…1

1 Like

No investment.
We need to buy top class in the winter window or we could end up 10th.
Until that happens our season (and future ones) will just fall away.

Broken team.

1 Like

Don’t even know what to say anymore.
The team is not playing for Jurgen anymore. No more desire.

can we offer to play in the Championship or League One during the World Cup? Might give us some wins then.

3 Likes

Checking the table now, looking for mid-table dross.

That diamond formation is crap. It was crap against Ajax before they gifted us the victory.

We are just so unbalanced at the moment, this isn’t going to change until after the world cup at the earliest.

4 Likes

But in truth we needed some wholesale changes in the Summer and we Lost two late goal scorers got an average substitute for Mane….

I wouldnt say that id say they “cant” play for him anymore. Most are past it now.

Mentally drained.
Physically weak.
Emotionally scarred.

Been a great run until this season but time to call a spade a spade here, this team is finished.

Well well…

It’s just one of these seasons for us. Seconds before the winner, Bobby has the chance to win it himself after a string of huge chances before that, but Mellier manages to keep it out.

I’m at the point where I just shrug shoulders and wait for things to start again after the shit-show in Qatar. Maybe one or two new bodies will come in then, and things might pick up again, but right now, it’s just about walking through the (shit-)storm.

6 Likes

to be fair, its another shocker in an ever growing list of shockers.

we can over anaylise direct moments and phases of play, but genuinly, going forward, it doesnt even feel like we are a threat…the Leeds Keeper did OK…but those shots were pretty much straight at him even if they were on target.

Darwin…the best i can say, is hes a work in progress…

im just flat.

4 Likes

Thanks for your illuminating reply, I am honoured with your wise counsel with your first post after 12 months!

4Th Of July Summer GIF

1 Like