Post match: Liverpool v Leicester (EPL 10/2/22 7.45pm)

There should be a law for a club when you see that Manchester cunt is the referee you can say, no way send another. :rage:

Jota MotM loved the reception Salah got and Diaz is a keeper.

3 Likes

Yep. You canā€™t drop your performance now, we have world class players chomping at the bit waiting to play in pretty much every position.

5 Likes

:+1: :joy:

1 Like

As mentioned, never in doubt. It was a 0-0 battering up until the point it became a 1-0 battering up until it became a 2-0 battering up until the final whistle.

Jim Beglin does my head in; thereā€™s a way to lose, he says, and Leicester have done themselves justice after the weekend (I paraphrase). Yes Jim, conceding almost 25 shots on goal and about a dozen on target while having only 1 on target with about 35% percent possession all game is the ā€˜way to loseā€™. What an idiot.

Fucking shit Ref, though. Geez.

9 Likes

Iā€™m guessing Curtis? He was a bit anonymous, but I think we forget how young he is sometimes.

1 Like

Hope to god thereā€™s no moaning tonight. Weā€™re a brilliant team and exciting times ahead with Elliott, Jota, Dias and co. If it wasnā€™t for oligarch cheats weā€™d be running away with the league every year!

2 Likes

Salah could have easily gotten a hattrick though

1 Like

Love the way he connects with Robertson

2 Likes

thought he was alright tbh

4 Likes

Yeah he was. Someone has to be the worst player, even when they are all good.

4 Likes

Good result,good game,but never really in doubt,the second took a while to come,but never really thought the result would be other than a win for us.
If you didnā€™t know better youā€™d reckon Diaz had been here a while,looked really settled,Jota is certainly proving great value.

4 Likes

Jones is the current whipping boy. Whigning started before the game and when we dared to go 30 mins without getting the lead it just got tiring.

8 Likes

This league is fucking far from over :wink:

3 Likes

Might be the best 2-0 win in a long time. Everyone played well on the pitch for me. Itā€™s time to go on an epic winning run which culminates in 2 or 3 trophies. YNWA!

2 Likes

I think Fabinho deserves a lot of credit tonight. Jota grabs the headlines for the two goals but the mopping up operation undertaken by Fabinho tonight was imperious IMO.

Otherwise, no one really had a stinker, apart from Alisson who hardly touched the ball all night. Play like that for the rest of the season and we wont be far away from some silverware.

9 Likes

Poor and slow on the ball, I have to say. Lost it in dangerous areas a few times and once again getting the ball, dancing around with it for a few seconds and only then passing it on. Lad has all the tools, does my head in. But heā€™s young, hopefully he gets the knack of seeing the pitch around him the split second before the ball reaches him.

4 Likes

Jota gets MOM from me for obvious reasons but it could have been any of the team. Diaz and Robbo look like theyā€™ve played together for years. Another three points and onward to Burnley on Sunday.

3 Likes

It does seem like if he doesnā€™t create a goal scoring opportunity every time gets the ball then heā€™s having a poor game.

3 Likes

I thought he was great first half. Always showing for the ball and trying to make things happen. Went off the boil a bit in 2nd and got hooked

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen Curtis boss some games, but he needs to work on his consistency and decision making.

You could see that Liverpoolā€™s midfield got a lot more coherent when Elliot came on.

1 Like