Post Match: Liverpool v Leicester (EPL 22/11/20 7.15pm

When did Shiteh last put in an all-round team performance like that? Three years ago? Never?

2 Likes

10/10 for everybody. I don’t care!

15 Likes

Outstanding match, we dominated right from the start and never let up. So nice to see Bobby score. Robo and Hendo did well and Jota, well, he’s a friggin MONSTER! This was the most enjoyable game I’ve watch our Boys play to date.m

2 Likes

95% of that team are fucking pea-hearts.

I wouldn’t have them carrying our worst player’s kit bag.

4 Likes

Milner MOTM, Jota and Jones shouts for Robbo, Mané, Matip … well most of them I just don’t understand how anyone got a vote in for Firmino or Wijnaldum our axial play was diabolic. At least there’s the wings.

1 Like

That was good! bring on the next match!

1 Like

If that was considered a Skeleton Team, everyone else we play ought to be very afraid, very afraid!

3 Likes

We don’t need to go record hunting yet. Just focus on the ecstasy of here and now.

3 Likes

Poetry. Would be a great band name - Avalanche of Jinx

1 Like

Disagree with 98 of your 101 points. Where were you anyway?

5 Likes

I chose Jota because I’m m biased, he broke an impressive record, and played extremely well. I really could have selected Robbo.

EDIT: Congratulations to Matip who is currently the only injury prone player that is fit. Long may it continue.

7 Likes

… almost forgot, special mention for Jonny Evans I wish we could face him every game. :smiley:

1 Like

Think more important than the players, the system and the way we play is so brilliant. Change 3,4 or even 5 players and we are still fluid and excellent. It makes difficult for new players to get used to system (exceptions like Jota ofcourse) but makes them effective more usual than not.

The clean sheets have improved since we have lost Van Dijk is a testimony to this fact. We tweaked the system, with a change in high back line and we seem as good as we always were again! Just brilliant.

4 Likes
15 Likes

But but they surely must have good character?

The only character Maddison has is a labradoodle or something, usless prissy twat.

5 Likes

What a chin he has.

3 Likes

Milner’s got his career in front of him planned out. Hope he gets his coaching badges in 3 years time

7 Likes

What have you got against Milner?
Why is it on TAN Milner can be the best player on the field and noone gets criticised for criticiseing him?
That’s a disgrace!
I woke up just before the matchand was throughly entertained, what about you? :wink:

1 Like

Milner was one of the 3 points you had right out of 101. I was up 11 hours before but I’m tired now.

1 Like

Started too early again, on the pop?

1 Like