Post match: Liverpool v Man City (Community Shield 30/7/22 5pm)

3 Likes

I have just woken up and am absolutely livid!
WHO LET THEM SCORE???

My 3-0 prediction out the window once more due to sloppy dopeyness, wake up FFS!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:
We have an animal up front! :heart_eyes: :joy:

Go back to bed then :wink:

The goal was really unlucky, maybe Alisson would have saved it, i don’t know tbh. These kind of things can happen.
Otherwise, Adrian did really well and had some pretty good saves.

4 Likes
4 Likes

For a supposed friendly, that had some decent late-season intensity to it. I love how our lads never really take a match off. That comes from the Manager on down.

Another trophy/plate for the wall!

4 Likes

No maybes about it. Ali and Kelliher would have done better with the initial shot.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Mmmmmm wouldnt like to say…but he needs to go back…

1 Like

To get it finished? :grinning:

And rectify the mistakes…

5 Likes

Jammy refs

1 Like

Missed the match. I won’t be home to late tonight so probably won’t get to watch it till tomorrow. Can anyone put up a gif of haahaaland miss. haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

It was worth it @Wilkored08. :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t understand the VAR to be honest. They spent a lot of time for checking offside apparently, but it was clear pretty much looking at the image that Phoden was onside. I thought they might be looking at “ball under control of the keeper” rule, cause at one point it seemed like Adrian had both hands on the ball, and it was touching the ground, which means that the ball is keeper’s, but then a City player kicked it from under him and Alvarez scored. They still gave the goal.

These rules confuse me.

5 Likes

Agreed…well worth the view

1 Like

Imagine Ronnie Rosenthal but worse

4 Likes

This is a charity match for goodness sake the ones who didn’t pick their medals are a disgrace!

9 Likes
4 Likes