- ALISSON
- ARAUJO
- JACQUET
- VAN DIJK
- KERKEZ
- GRAVENBERCH

- MAC ALLISTER
- WIRTZ
- BARCOLA
- MUNOZ
- KOUMAS
- NYONI
- NGUMOHA
Unused subs: Mamardashvili, Gomez, Endo, Chiesa, Tsimikas, McConnell
xx’ NYONI
WIRTZ
74’ NGUMOHA
KOUMAS
74’ FRIMPONG
ARAUJO
88’ CHIESA
BARCOLA
88’ GOMEZ
JACQUET
Do we have to look at that ugly fucki g face…
0-3 to Kavanaugh FC
Up until that point, despite the injuries, we looked the better team and most likely to win. Done in by poor refereeing decisions.
I’m stupid. I had started to ignore the cheating cunts completely since the start of last season, also when it came to their games against us.
But this time I got drawn, because of the noise surrounding them currently, and got intrigued.
I should have known better. A corrupt ref decides the outcome of the game in favour of the cheating cunts. Nothing has changed. I’m back to ignoring them 100%. Nothing they do has any relevance at all anyway. It’s completely hollow.
Cheated by the twelve men of Manchester
Congrats to the plastic cheats on beating a less than full strength 10 men side with 12 men.
That one sucks.
Bigly.
They’re still going down
Absolutely comfortable until Kavanagh decided to make himself the story.
In game that was dominated by talk of cheating, it was entirely fitting that it be decided by a fucking cheat.
We were right in that game today. Let’s not forget, we’ve gone into a massive game against Man City missing some of our strongest players, Szoboszlai, Isak and Gakpo, arguably some of our best performers at the start of the season.
Despite that, we competed. We were in the game, and when we came out for the second half, I genuinely thought we were starting to get on top and looking like we could push on.
Then the referee gets involved.
I’m sorry, but that first yellow for Gravenberch was soft enough, and to then send him off for that second challenge was an absolute disgrace. It completely changed the game. You almost felt like the referee was looking for an opportunity to take the momentum away from us and quieten Anfield down.
I hate throwing words like corrupt around, but honestly, what are supporters supposed to think when we keep seeing decisions like that? And the fact he’s a referee from Manchester certainly doesn’t help the perception.
The sending-off changed everything. Down to ten men, City score almost immediately, and suddenly a game we were very much competing in is effectively taken out of our hands.
And that brings me to the bigger picture. This Premier League season absolutely stinks.
We’ve got Manchester City competing for titles and points while these enormous allegations hanging over the club remain unresolved. How is that fair on the rest of the league? Every other club is expected to compete on a level playing field while this situation drags on and on.
I’m not saying Liverpool would definitely have won today. But I am saying we deserved the opportunity to find out with eleven men on the pitch.
Instead, once again, we’re left talking about the referee rather than the football.
I’m absolutely sick of it. The standard of officiating, the lack of accountability, and the whole unresolved Man City situation are making a mockery of what should be the best league in the world.
We were in that game today. The referee had a massive hand in changing it, and nobody will convince me otherwise.
Gave my MoM to Gravenberch, but to be fair, all the lads were great until the red card. I feel sorry for them and for Iraola as well. They don’t deserve this.
Absolutely gutted, but we need more English players as it seems they can do what they want and not get penalised by referee’s, add that to brown envelopes and we had no chance
Chris Kavanagh, good process lads.
With Cody and Isak missing, along with Dom, was always going to be difficult. Useless nations league crap.
Despite that, wev did well for 60 mins. Kept it scoreless despite us being toothless in attack.
There ref already showed his cards by not showing his card to Shitty players. Some soft yellows for us, and not for them.
The media will pounce on Grav being already on a yellow so shouldn’t have made that challenge for the second. Still soft though. And usually the second yellow doesn’t come out as easy as the first.
Unfortunately, Shitty scored about 30 secs or so after the restart before we could sort out the rejig. There was no coming back after that.
I miss Hugo ![]()
We were missing key players through injury. It was always going to be a tough match up for us.
A red card to one of our best players on this day, whether unfair or not. Would have a huge negative impact on our play and mentality for the rest of the match.
Unfortunately we couldn’t get past that hurdle.
Fortunately, its one match, and i think at full strength we smash the Cheaters.
City finally getting treated properly…while being the beneficiaries of that winner against Utd and that red card today.
Let’s not forget, Cody’s first yellow was bullshit as well. Just a farce of a refereeing performance
Was heading to tight 1-0 either way and I fancied us and then that poor decision especially considering several fouls by them in the second. May not have won but we were competing. Not sure I can bother with the league now.
Follow us in Europe.
