Post match: Liverpool v Newcastle (EPL 16/12/21 8pm)

Good result. Unhappy that Newcastle managed to sign Thiago before the window opened, but I guess money talks.

Keita looked hungry when he came on. Trent perhaps my motm.

1 Like

The Newcastle player milked it and hoped play would stop. Nasty fucking habit, trying to game that rule for an advantage, and it happens all the time. Nice to see someone, for once, got a kick in the balls for trying it.

13 Likes

Also credit to Mike Dean I think he reffed that quite well to be honest.

12 Likes

The Trent goal was even sweeter as it came right at the time Willock got substituted in and I started getting deja vu

7 Likes

It is an idiot question no matter who you ask it to, there was no head injury. There was a Newcastle player holding his face.

5 Likes

I don’t know what language Trent speaks. It’s not English, it’s not even scouse, its something of his own.

Anyone notice him drifting inside? He was playing at CM for long periods tonight.

2 Likes

Kanoté MotM for me, good first half, poor second, 3 points though.

4 Likes

BT Sports host and cohosts kept on spewing the bullshit on head injury. That is not fvcking head injury. It’s fake.

11 Likes

By the way. @RedOpium completely right. Ox was pushed over in the box. How is that not a penalty?

6 Likes

Thiago had a poor game, his only poor game in a while. And he gets this sort of comment?

4 Likes

No one has questioned the contact there appears bo contact on the supposed head injury, bollox from Eddie Howe, saying that Hayden was dazed for 4 - 5 mins if that is the case why is he on the pitch, pisses me off that we don’t get fair coverage

5 Likes

Going on about Trents brilliant tackle being a penalty, clueless twats.

8 Likes

Now they are spewing the bullshit on TAA tackle that it could have been a penalty. Oh my world, these anti LFC agenda is BS!

4 Likes

20 Likes

Well said mate, there were some in-game comments that were fucking shocking as well, yep he played some poor passes, but works his socks off wins loads of challenges and had some great passes as well.

2 Likes

Yeah. Wtf Thiago? I love the guy, but he was all over the place tonight.

2 Likes

Oh, earlier they were spewing that Mike Dean should not be interfering, which resulted in TAA’s cracker. These morons on BT Sports are insane.

2 Likes

You don’t understand jokes?

1 Like

And loaded questions to Foy

1 Like

Nope poor joke, same as the ones in game

2 Likes