Post match: Liverpool v Newcastle (EPL 16/12/21 8pm)

I’m sure Thiago will get over it :roll_eyes:

No one likes us. :neutral_face: if these cunts had their way it would have been 2-0 Newcastle.

2 Likes

NBCSN surprisingly fair to us. Higgenbotham and Tim Howard in agreement that it wasn’t a head injury and even if it was we are entitled to play til the whistle and that Trent’s challenge was inch perfect.

9 Likes

This has been the case since the start of the season. It’s a Klopp tweak, along with Henderson (not today, as he was in the Fab role), pressing super high and going wide right.

TAA has really bulked up this season. Fantastic positional play, still makes those runs up and down, and comes inside to cause trouble from the middle.

4 Likes

Oh sorry. That was a joke…

1 Like

Not as bad as the in-game comment from another poster that said Newcastle were down to 11 men when Thiago went off, poor support IMO

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that and understood it as a joke.

1 Like

Exactly. If that’s a penalty, the game’s finished.

Then again, if that’s a penalty, Mane and Salah would be winning one every game.

4 Likes

Not for me it was a dig not a joke, especially when there was very little comment from the said poster during the game.

p.s easy to use a smiley face or wink

1 Like

Well you didn’t think I seriously thought that did you?

1 Like

Good bye Chelsea ! May we never see you close to us again ! :slight_smile:
And now, over to you, Man City !

7 Likes

Jota. What a player,

Makes the difficult look easy, but also makes the easy look difficult. Another year under Klopp, iron out those little things, and he’ll go up a few more steps.

9 Likes

Trent’s screamer gets better every time I see it. I would be surprised if the next round of fixtures are played

2 Likes

When someone says that sort of thing about our best players then it’s clearly a joke. It’s much better than some of the shit that gets said about the likes of Naby and Origi. Save your ire for when people get going on them.

I listen to Fletcher and McManaman during the match and thought they where really positive about Liverpool.

5 Likes

Yeah, we kind of take him for granted, but he’s deadly in the box.

1 Like

Trent answered the head ‘injury’ question pretty well.

2 Likes

Watched different game than me Macca criticised Liverpool at every little chance.

1 Like

Disagree and my job is to support but comments like yours and that one don’t work for me, if someone is lazy or not switched on then I will pull them up but would never say that they are playing for the other team, mistakes happen and Thiago has been and is for some an easy scapegoat

Yeah, but the ref hates us and we are the victims of a massive conspiracy thing.