Post match: Liverpool v Newcastle (EPL 31/8/22 8pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Luis DIAZ
  • James MILNER
  • Fabio CARVALHO
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS

0 voters

Unused subs: Adrian, Davies, Jones, Matip, Bajcetic, Phillips

:arrows_counterclockwise: 70’ James MILNER :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Jordan HENDERSON

:arrows_counterclockwise: 70’ Fabio CARVALHO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:arrows_counterclockwise: 70’ Kostas TSIMIKAS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Andrew ROBERTSON

:soccer: 61’ Roberto FIRMINO (Assist Mohamed SALAH)

:soccer: 90+8’ Fabio CARVALHO (Assist Mohamed SALAH)

Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes

Never in Doubt

2 Likes

Nothing sweeter than late deep injury time winner against a team whose keeper went down in the first minute as “he had a bit of a headache” then kept wasting time.

24 Likes

I want to give this 10 likes :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Believe :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Commentator on my stream at about the 88th minute - “You could never imagine a Benitez or Bruce Newcastle side coming to Anfield and doing this” - Erm yes you could they played exactly how Bruce and Benitez’s Newcastle played.

13 Likes

Always good to play like shit (for a lot of the match) but still take the 3 points. Got their just desserts.

4 Likes

That is what those cheating Saudi cunts deserve

13 Likes

Get in there. Have that you cunts. Time wasting dickheads.

Fabio what a first goal at Anfield. Henderson to be dropped for him imo. Gomez was good and Harvey even better. Justice at last

4 Likes

Oh, and Trippier collapsing to the ground in dispair when Carvalho smacks the ball in. Love to see it.

7 Likes

17 Likes

We are too predictable, we cannot play through a low block like we could with 18-19 and 19-20, it’s insanely frustrating, and we need to improve our levels.

That being said…

Nick Pope, go f**k yourself.

11 Likes

Elliott was excellent. Fabio got the winner.

Our future is bright.

8 Likes

I thought Harvey was outstanding, well deserved MOTM.

Mini Fab, what an introduction you have had to your Liverpool career.

6 Likes

Harvey stood up and was exceptional, especially the 2nd half, Diaz just doesn’t stop pure class and Joe gave everything and some of his passing was excellent. My 3 motm’s well done all for not stopping and Carvalho you are officially adopted

8 Likes

I am concerned for Newcastle’s players. How on Earth are they going to walk out of Anfield tonight with as much cramp as there is in their team. Get the stretchers on standby

10 Likes