Post match: Liverpool v Newcastle (EPL 31/8/22 8pm)

Mentality Monsters are back!!!

6 Likes

Loved Fabio going over to taunt the away supporters. Love that kid.

6 Likes

Another crap performance until the manager changed it. We need to start better.

No sweeter way for us to win it after that embarrassing show from that utter shower of cunts though. Right in front of the cavemen that support them.

Fulham fans must be gutted watching Carvalho and Elliot for us. Class the pair of them.

14 Likes

Shay Given thinks the ref might have lost his watch after 5 minutes.

No, Shay love. Your keeper rolled around of the floor for three minutes of the time added on. Thatā€™s how it should work.

19 Likes

I said no fucking drama ladsā€¦ Fuck me, losing years of my lifeā€¦

If it wasnā€™t the derby next Iā€™d be screaming for Henderson to be dropped for Carvalho a day to forget to him, but he wasnā€™t alone. Seniors again complacent, sloppy, lack of desireā€¦ Groundhog day. The result papers over the cracks of a team who donā€™t look rightā€¦

Klopp needs to stop fucking about with whatever tactical instructions heā€™s giving the team as this Diaz/Salah on the wing shite can get to fuck until Nunez is starting. Itā€™s giving us nothing in attack but leaving us even more exposed on in defence. 4 carbon copy goals conceeded so far in 5 games.

But fuck you you sportswashing Atletico wannabe cunts. Karma was served.

9 Likes

Rarely does good defeat evil in football, but that was pure righteous justice. Cheating sport-washing, time-wasting bastards defeated in the 97th minute. Beautiful.

[reluctant credit to a shit referee for adding 2 minutes to the 5]

9 Likes

These cheating cunts got what they deserved, we started fast then slowed down looked a bit lost but in the end came up with the goods. That was a real rollercoaster ride but I believed all along we were getting the points, up to 5th in table. Onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

Topped it off. Ear cupping them aswell. Proper shithousery

5 Likes

I told you Carvalho was a baller back when he had played four first team games for Fulhamā€¦

ā€œAged just seventeen, this Portuguese born England U18 international made four appearances for the Fulham first team and scored with a spectacular explosive finish in a 3-1 defeat to Southampton. A right footed player who plays across all the positions in the frontline, Carvalho is a technically excellent player who plays quicker in his head than his feet. He makes good runs, which has already caught out Premier League defenders - as shown with his first team goal. At his best playing off the wing, Carvalho is a highly creative player who also loves to dribble at defenders, confident in his own ability to go past them. With Fulham back in the Championship, Carvalho will no doubt be confident he can push for regular first team action.ā€

11 Likes

Bet Ā£50 at 87mins on a winā€¦ just had a feeling that we were warming upā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Didnā€™t he score against Bournemouth?

8 Likes

Totally deservingā€¦ Loss for them.

2 Likes

Given what they did, they deserved every bit of it and more.

3 Likes

Forget I said that ā€¦ā€¦.

2 Likes

I also wouldnā€™t be surprised if that tablet the doctor gave Pope in the opening minutes was a sugar pill.

Probably a tactic to prime the ref to feel sorry for him to allow him to waste time all game.

Makes the Origi type goal from Carvalho sweeter, and the Barcodes bench losing their heads.

2 Likes

Amazing finish. Credit to Marriner for keeping playing there. Thatā€™s the best way to punish time-wasting.

We played well after the Firmino goal. Just didnā€™t have a cutting edge but deserved to win. A bit desperate at times but the effort was there. These lads havenā€™t given up. Neither has Klopp and neither can we.

16 Likes

Fuck off Newcastle, you are not dropping down anymore, are you?

We didnā€™t deserve to win, but they deserved to lose for the shit they pulled from the first minute.

Fuck you once again

4 Likes

Good warm up for weekend, just multiply what we saw today 9 timesā€¦ Would have said 20 times but Richarlison plays for spurs now

4 Likes

Elliott, Diaz, Fabio are the future. Also some loyal servants that we need to say farewell to as we move forwards

2 Likes

Strange thing I kept it on thinking this is going be won.

2 Likes