Post match: Liverpool v Norwich (FAC 2/3/22 8.15pm)

I don’t think it was that bad, it only started deteriorating once we started tiring and Morton came on. It was a good goal by them at any rate, and usually one would think that our keepers would get shots from there anyway. To push blame onto our players would be harsh I feel.

1 Like

As I said when Hendo went off it really did drop off, I don’t blame Morton as Elliott was trying to do everything at 200mph.

Shows what expirence can do, glad to see Gomez look ok up to the goal but yeah Milner struggled at the end, wind didn’t help and the pitch looks bad. All in all a comfortable breeze turned into a scrappy last 20.

After Sunday I’d take a scrappy win and move on. Let them have their what if moment, if their players were getting cramp after 75 mins I’m sure Diaz and Mane would have finished them.

4 Likes

Call that a match report? This place has really gone downhill in my absence. :joy:

7 Likes

Someone had to do it while the main person was slacking off…

1 Like

BONUS FUN FACT

There are as many posters on the Caf talking about trebles and quadruples as there are on here.

9 Likes

Jones and Taki, headband and shoulders above the rest.

10 Likes

We slacked off a bit in the last 30 but it didn’t make a difference in the end.

Professional performance from Liverpool. Could have put the game to bed, Norwich scored a nice goal, but they never looked like equalising.

Tsimikas played really well again, Jones had a good half, Elliot looked bright, two great goals from Taki. I’ll take that.

3 Likes

Have you been planning that since the Black Panther gag??

In any case… :clap:

5 Likes

Currently wearing one of the misses myself to feel like a true Taki Titan.

Agree that the pitch at the end looked as shit as I can remember.

1 Like

The best thing I can say about it is: you can not play every match briljant.

Minamino MotM.

5 Likes

Keane is praising us wtf.

2 Likes

If we had blown them away 4-0 he’d be having a go :rofl:

3 Likes

Enjoyed the first hour. Once Hendo went off it got a bit too lax in the midfield.

Still, the result and no extra time was the important thing here.

3 Likes

Right…which PL team are we getting and which non-league side are they drafting in for Shitty?

4 Likes

Well Borenhamwood are still in it.

Home draw for me, beyond that probably not Chelsea with their bench though at home is fine.

2 Likes

considering the team turnover, i jus take the win…i think i would rather elliot played more forward than the middle… jus not defensively mature yet for that midfield role

2 Likes

They’re so predictable…I just don’t know how they fix /fiddle it…

2 Likes

Fucking hell dude…that was fast.

Do you live at Anfield??

Minamino with 2 very well taken goals, boy can finish.

Shame Jones had to go off at HT, showed a lot of nice touches.

Whole new back 4 did relatively well except a few loose balls by Joe…Tsimikas is another 1 who doesn’t disappoint when called upon…need to find someone as good on the other side.

Through to the quarters, bring on anyone…they’re getting smashed.

2 Likes