Post match: Liverpool v Norwich (FAC 2/3/22 8.15pm)

Keane is praising us wtf.

2 Likes

If we had blown them away 4-0 he’d be having a go :rofl:

3 Likes

Enjoyed the first hour. Once Hendo went off it got a bit too lax in the midfield.

Still, the result and no extra time was the important thing here.

3 Likes

Right…which PL team are we getting and which non-league side are they drafting in for Shitty?

4 Likes

Well Borenhamwood are still in it.

Home draw for me, beyond that probably not Chelsea with their bench though at home is fine.

2 Likes

considering the team turnover, i jus take the win…i think i would rather elliot played more forward than the middle… jus not defensively mature yet for that midfield role

2 Likes

They’re so predictable…I just don’t know how they fix /fiddle it…

2 Likes

Fucking hell dude…that was fast.

Do you live at Anfield??

Minamino with 2 very well taken goals, boy can finish.

Shame Jones had to go off at HT, showed a lot of nice touches.

Whole new back 4 did relatively well except a few loose balls by Joe…Tsimikas is another 1 who doesn’t disappoint when called upon…need to find someone as good on the other side.

Through to the quarters, bring on anyone…they’re getting smashed.

2 Likes

Outrageous!

What impressed me about the backline is the highline was pretty much done perfectly regardless of the back 4.

6 Likes

looks like west ham played their first team in a losing effort while we rested ours…VERY NICE

5 Likes

Ideally next round:
Liverpool v Middlesborough
Chelsea v City
Soton v Borehamwood (Or Everton)
Forest or Huddlesfield v Palace.

What will probably happen:
Chelsea v Liverpool
City v Middlesborough
& who gives a fuck.

1 Like

I’m merely a placeholder until you take over again

2 Likes

Being 2-0 up, has definitely become a problem for us. Mentally, we tend to switch off, drop the pace and passing becomes careless. I thought it was a mistake to take Henderson off for Tyler Morton, if it was 3-0 then ok. But it clearly didn’t work.

2 Likes

Yeah I felt it was 10 mins too early at least.

You sound just like my ex.

Man City will draw Borehamwood,
Its a stick on…

2 Likes

Left after the final whistle, was sat in riw 20 so didnt take long to get out :sweat_smile:

Got them sorted at half time, took forever to process because of the poor wifi - done by full time

1 Like