Post match: Liverpool v Nottingham Forest (EPL 14/9/24 3pm)

Its been answered several times before.
On this forum and on TIA.
Its been answered so often that people have been told to stop with the conspiracy theories, ditch the old tin foil hats.

The club needs to use the tech analysts to identify the offending officials. @jaffod has a small sample above.
Then inform the PL that certain officials are not allowed into Anfield. Present the data and tell the PL that when its properly explained, or proven incorrect then those refs can return.

We will lose points, get sanctioned and spend a season struggling.
But the bias will be identified and action will follow.
Its better than being shafted season after season.

Oliver was a fucking disgrace on Saturday.
I doubt anyone can argue against that.

2 Likes

That won’t fix the issue. They’ll just find more corrupt officials to replace them.

It’s not the individuals who are biased, it’s the entire system.

6 Likes

It took me 5 minutes to research and post stats from our first 4 games that make no sense given our domination of all 4 games. I know this is a recurring theme because people were talking about the same thing last season.
There are cleverer people than me employed by the club who could go argue we are clearly being cheated and refereed differently to everyone else. The stats to back this up are available.
Put it out there that we know what’s going on. Highlight it every time it happens.
It might make no difference. Who knows? But I’d rather expose them for what they are than just do nothing at all.
Anyway, that’s my last word on it. I’m genuinely at a point now where I can’t be arsed with any of it. It was only after reading FGred’s post and Mascot’s response that I gave it any thought. Shouldn’t have got drawn in. It’s a corrupt league and I’m trying to wean myself off it.

3 Likes

As you may recall, I got fed up with modern football a couple of years ago and took a break.

The only thing that made me come back was my love for Liverpool Football Club. All the rest of it can fuck off.

5 Likes

The enjoyment of Liverpool’s PL games is vastly improved by ignoring everyone else.

3 Likes

You have to start somewhere though.
Exposing the biases will at least commence the conversation.

1 Like

I genuinely just watch our games and only our games. I have little interest in football beyond that, precisely because of the sportswashing and the buying of titles.

3 Likes

The problem is by moaning about the ref. Things just get worse when Dias’ goal was chalked off against spuds even our owner waded in we got a right kicking from the tabloids and the usual broadshits we got an apology but things just get worse after that.
Klopp gave up because of it I am sure but he still managed to win trophies and his teams performed miracles at times. I will never give up though after 60 years supporting this wonderful club and its city so you will all continue to put up with my whingeing about dodgy refs.

3 Likes

Yep. As I have said before, I am certain he will reveal the truth at some stage.

1 Like