Post match: Liverpool v Porto (UCL 24/11/2021 8pm)

Ox in an interview after the match (on the last UCL group stage game at Milan): “every single one of us dreams of playing in the San Siro on Champions League nights away at Milan.”

Sorry Ox, I guess Milner doesn’t, given how quick he got the yellow ruling him out of the Milan game.

2 Likes

That much excitement in the commentator’s voice? Fat chance! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Milner was a yellow away from suspension. It made sense for him to get booked in order to have a clean slate for the knockouts.

1 Like

I was wondering why he was making such a fuss about a couple of yards when Porto had been robbing yards at free kicks all night? Clever from Milly. :+1::nerd_face:

4 Likes

It was rather funny, he very clearly wanted to get booked.

… wasn’t it nearly 20 yards? :astonished:

1 Like

Question for someone more informed than myself…is it possible for us to get Chelsea in the round of 16?

I very much want to play Chelsea in this competition.

No, we cannot draw another English team, nor Atletico/Porto/Milan.

4 Likes

I thought that might be the case. Thanks @Arminius.

It would have been better for PSG to have won their group so we couldn’t get them either.
As it stands we can get drawn against them if they finish second, but better to knock them out when the competition gets a little more condensed at the real business end of Q/F or S/F… :smirk:

Nobody wants to face the team that massacred the group of death.

6 Likes

Yeah, we shouldn’t fear any cunt in this comp. we’ll be seeded, meaning guaranteed at home second leg.

We’re winning this cunt.

6 Likes

1 Like

Is that Grujic???

3 Likes

Welcome back @Scott.Jones!

1 Like

No it’s a little scally that ran on to the pitch, got a ball off Robbo and then got legged by the stewards. Grujic is a lot tall than him. :wink::nerd_face:

2 Likes