Post match: Liverpool v Sheffield Utd (EPL 4/4/24 7.30pm)

I think there is probably about 3 games that I don’t think we’ve deserved anything from and one of them was Toulouse (and we still could have got a point).

I’m thinking Palace and Fulham games were we were woeful and Arsenal (though some will point to a ref decision, I just felt we were poor).

arnold schwarzenegger GIF

We were pretty crap against Luton in the 1-1.

The only league game we have deserved to lose this season is the Arsenal away one. We just didn’t turn up, for whatever reason, on the day.

6 Likes

Brilliant stuff Sweetie :+1:t4:

I think we created enough against Luton, we were just incredibly useless in finishing.

Palace away we were bloody useless until the penalty.

2 Likes

He did look promising when he arrived but now he looks like a blancmange and I don’t know why that has happened. No way is it hot and cold it’s more stared warm then went stone cold. looks like he needs a good kick in the arse.

Rubbish

Sorry thought we were talking about Gakpo.

Never a good thing to do…for a profession athlete anyway.

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

2 Likes

He’s clearly a very good player. He’s got skill and intelligence. Maybe he’s not Messi, but there’s no shame in that. We’re top of the league and he’s scored some important goals and contributed to our success.
Despite all that, all you can do is bitch and moan about our players. That’s not supporting the team.

3 Likes

Where were you when Hendo was getting it?

2 Likes

Here.

What does that have to do with it?

We’re in the here and now and in the last throes of Jürgen’s glorious reign. Why not just be positive and enjoy the ride?

1 Like

Who said I wasn’t?
Why don’t you enjoy the chat?
:rofl:

If the net didnt stop it Maca’s shot would still be travelling. It was one of those physics defying ones that seemed to accelerate as it moved through the air

2 Likes

Reminded me of Joe’s efforts. Sensational.

1 Like

YNWA is our motto, we are top of the league, some players need more time to adjust and I cannot remember Klopp being negative about our players. If he feels a player doesn’t belong, then he gets rid of (re Sakho). Team needs our support all the time, and we don’t stoop to manc levels, when it comes to supporting our lads/team
YNWA,

4 Likes

Wrong thread.

1 Like