Post Match: Liverpool v Southampton (EPL 8/5/21 8.15pm)

I can’t believe we won a game at Anfield, i need a lie down.

13 Likes

I thought we managed that last 10 minutes well, Salah held the ball up at times and slowed it down and even Gini did it much later.

2 Likes

Gini can do that all game! Actually, Gini did that all game. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Moment of the match, Thiago’s interview. Wish I had sufficient command of a foreign language to use “objectively”

Champions’ League is now on. Chelsea and Leicester need to slip but it’s always possible.

2 Likes

They couldn’t even be bothered to pass the ball. It was wierd and stressed me out.

At last a Win, clean sheet and more than one goal in a match. Ali was brilliant tonight. Nat Phillips, Thiago, Sadio all very good as well. Rhys Jones played very well too.
Just a quick one on consistency from refs. Three different incidents of shirt/arm pulling by Southampton players and free kicks awarded by Kevin Friend. Only one yellow card. It pees me off no end when shirt pulling isn’t punished with a yellow card. You see mistimed tackles being punished with yellows all the time. It’s quite easy to mistimed a tackle while having no intention to foul, but to pull someone’s shirt is a deliberate act. It should be a yellow everytime IMO.
Anyway, chuffed to bits with the win. Enjoy your evening fellow Reds.

:nerd_face:

6 Likes

Never doubted us for a second :eyes:

2 Likes

Brilliant interview. He speaks English better than most British footballers

8 Likes

I’ll see your 85th and raise you a 95th. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

What are all those people doing on the Kop, waving flags? Who are they?

1 Like
7 Likes

WTF are these bald robots on Sky?

3 Likes

Seein them at half time for the goal recreation was strange - definitely one of the weirder gimmicks that sky have attempted to use

1 Like

Maybe sign one of them for CB

2 Likes

Dis-Pep-Ticons? :thinking:

2 Likes
2 Likes

We can still finish 2nd! :grinning:

4 Likes

Rhys Jones I never even saw him once. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

@Flobs,
What are you on?:joy: The magic mushrooms