Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 16/12/20 8pm)

Suck it Josie

7 Likes

Great performance. Have not gone for a MOTM because there are to many of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck off Mourinho and your 6 man defence,
you got what you deserved.

and we got what we deserved,
as some of our play was brilliant tonight,

8 Likes

Class post really

5 Likes

The hairs are still standing up on the back of my neck since Bobby goal. I’m almost in tears. And it’s only match day 13.

That was a fucking statement win. Lift your heads boys. And all supporters, be proud of these boys tonight

14 Likes

Shout out to Rhys Williams! What a performance in your debut. Didn’t put a foot wrong.

18 Likes

Yes.

Yes I do.

9 Likes

Massive. Fucking. Win. Bobby with the motm.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Awesome performance against a low block. Didn’t give up.

Bobby, Gini, Curtis, Robbo and Mane all 10/10 performances.

Far too much stress watching these kinda games.

8 Likes
21 Likes

Another routine win against the pl bores. Maureen was annoyed with klopps smile. Onwards and upwards.

5 Likes

PM sent.

The Zoom password is William Ulsterman.

3 Likes

Bobby you beauty!!!

4 Likes

You know what, we have already had some really good performances this season but this one might just be my favourite of all because it showed the patience and restraint that led us to the title last season.

You can’t over extend against Spurs, they have one way of playing and it is to sit deep and counter attack. They had a few of those chances early in the 2nd half and the team - with a 19 year old centre back - adjusted and cut those opportunities out. Even taking a draw wouldn’t have been terrible but it was great that Bobby made the patience all worth while.

Everyone was terrific but I’m going with Bobby, Mane and Wijnaldum (I actually voted for Jones but forgot about Gini in that moment) as man of the match.

16 Likes

What a game… Spurs set out their park-bus strategy and willingly gave up the ~80% possession to us. Was always going to be hard to make chances against a team sitting so deep like them.

It was ironic that we ended up scoring the winner on a set-piece high into the box when it felt to me like we had given up going that route! We were taking short corners and free-kicks instead of lofting balls into the box. Mourinho must have felt his job was done when he took off his Korean striker near the end.

MOTM for me is definitely Rhys Williams, his only mis-step playing the Korean striker onside for his goal. Played like he totally belonged in the side for the entire rest of the game, felt so assured, I think he was better than Fabinho today for me. Firmino (for obvious reasons) also played really well too.

Truly the game of the season so far, we got 3 points from it, YNWA!

4 Likes

You had to be there. You had to see me. What a moment for Bobby and me!

7 Likes

Just heard Curtis Jones called Cujo… I wont ever go back… What a performance amongst some fucking stellar ones.

5 Likes

Soz about the poll. You’ll have to vote again, but I’m sure it will be a pleasure.

4 Likes

I voted Matip man of match because he disappeared from the whole game.

2 Likes