Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 16/12/20 8pm)

OK. Deserved win. I still maintain their goal was offside. No doubt about it.
Can people stop saying we look tired, goosed, knackered etc. I just don’t see it. I sometimes see poor passes or sloppy play. It’s because no football player is perfect 100% of the time.

3 Likes

That was the boys best match of the season and I said the same in the match thread. Even if we had a draw that was a world class performance.

5 Likes

I’m buying the port. Name it.

2 Likes

That was an awesome damm game. Our Reds fought hard, fought well and WON! The Champions are back on top again! They sure showed great heart today! Way to go Mo and Bobby!

1 Like

It’s what champions do. And that’s what we are.

2 Likes

Shitty corner marking in the 90th minute does them in. Perrrrfect.

4 Likes

Gini was immense tonight, I thought.

But really, everyone tried their arses off…just took a while.

8 Likes

The entire backline and midfield were just amazing. All of them. The full backs didn’t get much luck, but Robbo was so good and constantly trying to make things happen. Gini and Hendo when on song are unplayable. You just can’t get the ball off them, neither can you keep it enough. Jones was equally good.

5 Likes

Bobby is useless. Get rid. Andriy Voronin from retirement could do better

Curtis Jones, Rhys Williams and Gini Wijnaldum my men of the match. Absolutely sensational from the young lads, what a baller Jones is. Gini was on it all night.

Great stuff. Never want to see Salah try those cutters into the box again though. It’s just catching practice for the opposition keeper.

Also, fuck off Mourinho.

8 Likes

Dominant and did enough in the end. Deserved. Important win.

1 Like

A piece of piss.

4 Likes

Oh and those doubting Bobby or any other of our players for that matter, Shut the hell up. A player can have a few bad games, but all our players work their socks off.

3 Likes

I’m actually not drinking wine today. Feeling a bit poorly, so on the Cognac. Ragnaud Sabourin Fontvieille, if you’re interested.

4 Likes

Fucking GREAT game. A deserved three points but credit to Spurs who, with the exception of that cheating, chinny twat, look the bollocks. Top of the league folks, with a patched-up side. Let’s straighten things out in the New Year :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

I’ll take the Port of Liverpool, thanks!

3 Likes

Jones is a class player.
Rhys also had a stellar game today.

5 Likes

Utterly invaluable. Brilliant display.

4 Likes

Does anyone have the URL for the spurs forum?

I googled BunchofCocks but I think that may be the wrong site.

13 Likes

Stop it… voronin is poor man’s jovanovic