Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 16/12/20 8pm)

Other than little shaky 5 minute start of 2nd half Williams looked very assured.

Despite Spurs trying to get at him all game. How Sissoko and, especially, Hojbjerg weren’t booked in the first half shows how shit the ref was.

12 Likes

Superb tonight every single one of them from Allison the two youngsters and the rest of the boys. A huge improvement after Sunday. A great tribute to the squad that we are sitting a the top after the injuries and VAR decisions we’ve had this season.

Weird match. Unfortunate not to be ahead after the first half, lucky not to concede a couple in the second. Is there such a thing as a home field smash and grab?

2 Likes

Bobby running toward the Kop after his beauty has me getting choked up.

And listen to the fume in Robbie Mustoe’s voice at Spurs losing.

13 Likes

My favorite moment other than @cynicaloldgit’s clinical review: Bobby running all the way to Burlingame after cementing his legend.

1 Like

Got a boner, his celebration turned me on.

2 Likes

Impressive noise from the Kop - nothing like a late slap on Mou’s arse to lift the spirits :laughing:

Noise in my head as well - from shouting my head off after reloading the frozen stream and watching Bobby’s beaming grin and glancing at the score.

The Reds were in control for most of this nail biter - Spurs got lucky with their goal and were shit on their other 3 trys.

Still - if they broke our home streak , I wouldn’t have lived it down for the week for shure.

Motm: Fab hands down , Bobby obv. and Williams for having a really strong outing against tricky opposition.

Shouts to Gini , Curtis , Hendo for great fighting again. Same for Mo and Sadio - but they were a bit off colour in their finish for most of the match.

Edit: Mou with a propper whining twat interview right now - pass the salt Jose…

12 Likes

Thought Gini was class. But BOBBY What a winner. What a header. What a celebration

3 Likes

can some-one give Jose a tissue to dry his eyes :wink:

3 Likes

Announce Gini.

13 Likes

Great result. They are as one dimensional a team as I’ve ever seen. Even better that Jose was chocking on his bitterness at the end. Better yet again that it was a last minute winner to sicken him even more.
No matter how many midfielders regain fitness, Jones is going to take shifting from this side.

4 Likes

Jose: “very unfair result”

12 Likes

tbh every cross up until the last one was wank.

7 Likes

Jose as a pundit is good
As a manager, serial wanker.

8 Likes

BOBBY FIRMINO!!! no idea why he didn’t score the 4 goals I predicted but what a way to shut that shithouse Mourinho up, get in there Bobby. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bobby MOTM for that Jones some real brilliance from him tonight, then who? Williams, Robertson, Henderson any of the others?

What a shit team targetting Gini at the start ref shit letting them get away with murder. Boring crap from Spuds ban Mourinho! :rage:

Edit not Alisson’s best game but still head and shoulders better than the rest.

12 Likes

In Gini’s best full game for us ever, he might not even have been MOTM, so on it were we.

6 Likes

He’s right: should have been 6-0.

13 Likes

Why does this guy look like Lloris?

6 Likes

Maureen was watching a completely different game. Ha haha.

2 Likes