Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 30/4/23 4.30pm)

Another nail in my coffin, that.
It’s not the first time we nearly had squandered points after a lead. But that seems to be the Liverpool way

3 Likes

Three times by my count…

1 Like

Come on. Robertson is a great player. He had a poor game today, but he has plenty of credit in the bank.

5 Likes

Play on

10 Likes

‘your only as good as your last game’

You’re only as good as your spelling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Don’t even need to show a still it didn’t look good.

Diaz isn’t one who throws himself around.

2 Likes

Shearer on MOTD going on about klopps behaviour and the Jota incident and he was categoric about Skipps nearly breaking Dias leg not being a red card. Every time he has to comment on liverpool he goes all stiff and disingenuous. Contrast that with his comments about shitty he was fawning about Haaland never discussed the 2 penalties Fulham should have had etc

9 Likes

I stand corrected should have scored 5 , 2 posts and lets agree that Alison as usual saved our ass

But I’ve noticed in games that it’s inconsistent between ref assistants officiating in the same game. One RA will flag straight away even if it’s tight while the other will allow play to carry on even when it’s obvious. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Russel Osman saying Jota should go as he “endangered an opponent”. But not Skipp? He could have seriously injured Luis. Which in my book is ‘endangering an opponent’. Feckin clueless the lot of them. :rage::nerd_face:

8 Likes

It was really poor behavior from Klopp, you can’t get in anyone’s face like that, especially officials. Pulled hammy was really funny though.

I don’t think Skipp challenge was nailed on red. If given a red, can’t complain and say it wasn’t, and vice versa. One of the tribal arguments and whataboutery that drives me crazy. Nobody would have remembered it if Skipp hadn’t caught a boot in the face and given us all a chance to bray about the earlier slight.

All that said, i think the same about Jota challenge. If given a red, no argument against it. No malice in it, but can’t be sticking your boot on others faces. Ref saw it, thought it was a yellow, let’s move on.

Way to exciting of a game, the type when you win that can give some belief. Belief in what, i don’t know, but belief all the same.

2 Likes

Apparently PGMOL have already said they don’t think there was anything wrong in what Tierney said to Jürgen. I wonder when they’ll be releasing the recording then?

3 Likes

It was more the fact he didn’t even think it was a foul.

I wouldn’t have yellowed for eithier.

Especially if VAR had made me look at both again, in fact with VAR I’d be more concerned with the Skipp one.

Both teams were fortunate to be fair.

2 Likes

Everybody now…ehh who am I kiddin’, we’re not cunts.

Look at these 2 absolute pair of fannies man.

3 Likes

Richarlison tattoo’s advertising the Blueshite Legends banner :0)

1 Like

Leon even :0)

2 Likes

That’s why the club bought him.

Haaland done a similar challenge to Jota recently and got no red card.I said in prematch thread Klopp needs to complain about the ref and I’m glad he did so. He went towards the official turned round and went back no big deal.

6 Likes

You have to be a troll account.

4 Likes