Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 30/4/23 4.30pm)

Posted at 18:4118:41

Get Involved

#bbcfootball, text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply) or WhatsApp 03301231826

SMS Message: Nothing more Spursy than getting a 92nd minute equaliser then conceding immediately from Zach

Nothing more Spursy than getting a 92nd minute equaliser then conceding immediately

Zach

SMS Message: Spurs did a Liverpool, Liverpool did a Spurs and then Liverpool did a Liverpool and Spurs did a Spurs. from Ben

Spurs did a Liverpool, Liverpool did a Spurs and then Liverpool did a Liverpool and Spurs did a Spurs.

Ben

SMS Message: 3-0, 3-3, 4-3. What. Is. Football? from Anon

3-0, 3-3, 4-3. What. Is. Football?

Anon

2 Likes

Narrative from Souness… Tierney helped us.

We should have given back as good as we got

1 Like

Mo gets pulled back in the box multiple times, then a stray arm to get the hand off him to fend the defender off goes to the Spurs player’s face and Tierney jumps to blow the whistle.

Happened throughout the match. Yes we were not good in the second half and struggled to get in the box, but these incidents point to a reason why.

4 Likes

I’ve lost all interest in this season, but being in a pub with Everton fans celebrating that Richarlison goal loudly made Jota’s winner very sweet.

Pathetic performance after 15 minutes, this side has a lot of work to do.

Tiernay is a disgrace.

7 Likes

Best part of the match , along with when he was on his knees after the foul given against Salah. :joy:

2 Likes

Souness and Redkrap should be calling out the referee here instead Souness saying they should have had a penalty.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, we’ve seen how that tends to play out for us.

2 Likes

Souness saying that should have been a pen is an absolutely wild shout.

2 Likes

Ive had to go out and not seen after match penalty for what.

1 Like

He thinks Konate fouled Richarlison in the box, which is absolutely bizarre. He clearly won the ball. It was a great tackle.

4 Likes

Ashamed to say I missed this one having completely forgotten about it. Such is my apathy towards the game in general these days.

Still cant fault the lads for the result. Am I right to be concerned with our leaky defence here?

Generally good for 35 mins lost our way for 10 then controlled it well when Hendo came on only to shit the bed.

Not sure why didn’t go back about 10 yards and play it safe mind.

Anyhow won’t take a three goal lead for granted again.

1 Like

Yep…sour face went for the pen…

2 Likes

Oh yeah never once felt nervous on that.

It wasn’t that one :rofl:. It was when they tangled on the cross that went over the top of them…

1 Like

Which one is he on about? Does he mean Trent?

If that’s a pen, Mo gets ten a game.

3 Likes

Don’t understand why Gomez don’t get brought on in games we are trying to see out.

2 Likes

Since my visit to Anfield last Saturday, we have won 3 straight…just saying!! :joy:

6 Likes

You should be concerned about yourself.
You are a supporter of the greatest club in the world!
Yes, we made it much more exciting than necessary :wink:

1 Like