Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 30/4/23 4.30pm)

Suppose if you include all the offsides then they did create the most chances.

Way I saw it was this
1-35 - Dominated
36-60 - Spurs came back into and then dominated
60-75 - Had all the possession and very little happened
75 - Lost our way completely and struggled
90+5 - Boiled Ryan Mason’s piss.

But in reality they didn’t.

2 Likes

“Best team by a country mile”

2 Likes

Klopp ends the interview, starts to walk off, and the Sky Sports reporter pull shim back to goad him into answering one more question. Klopp sorted him out.

4 Likes

Learning a new position we have played this new system 6 times and hes been making errors all season.

We could easily have scored 4-5 in that period, they looked utterly awful. If the Linesman had flagged on Kane they may not even have realised they had a chance.

“NO!!! NO! FUCK, you even made me take my shirt off, put my finger to my mouth AND do the chicken dance only to lose the game again.”

4 Likes

He hasn’t though.
He has been cery good in some matches.
But your mind is made up.

1 Like

So managers getting injured is a yellow card offence now, who knew? :man_shrugging:

Got to the point where I don’t give a shit what pundits have to say. I’ll just take the 3 points, thanks.

4 Likes

Hopefully Klopp makes his issues official regarding a complaint.

This guy is by far the worse and there is evidently something that isn’t right with him and us.

He shouldn’t ref our games again.

4 Likes

He loses players, gets caught on the ball, rash in the tackle and is constantly out of position.

Other than that…

Come on, where are all the resident lip readers. We need to know what that cunt said.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Glad Klopp spoke about Tierney. Accept the huge fine that will inevitably follow, but in the long run will benefit us.

The first half officiating was like a rerun of that Everton game when the supposedly best referee Michael “None of the players were asking for the red” Oliver had a mare.

1 Like

You are so wrong.
He is much better than you say.

1 Like

what happened between klopp and that cunt Tierney?

Klopp was quite reasonably booked for goading the 4th official ( :joy: ) with his celebration of Jotta’s goal, but according to Klopp there were words exchanged.

After the game Klopp approached the officials and they just dismissed him and walked away.

Tierney showing Jurgen the card reminds me of the quote Kevin Keegan mentioned when he was co-commentating…
"The first chance the referee gets, his top pocket turns into a toaster and a card pops out "

2 Likes

WTF?! Went for a long run @ 3-0.

Interesting post match from Klopp…Kinda blaming Spurs for not opening up and still sitting back only looking for counters 2nd half as to why we conceded 3 and a dozen more chances., has he not analysed Spurs at all this season, it’s virtually all they do.