Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 7/5/22 7.45pm)

Please note: any votes cast in the poll before the thread is open will be deleted

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • JORDAN HENDERSON
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Sadio MANE
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
  • Naby KEITA

0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Gomez, Jones, Origi, Matip

:arrows_counterclockwise: 65’ Diogo JOTA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Jordan HENDERSON

:arrows_counterclockwise: 65’ Kostas TSIMIKAS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Andrew ROBERTSON

:arrows_counterclockwise: 85’ Naby KEITA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: FABINHO

:soccer: 74’ Luis DIAZ (Assist Thiago ALCANTARA

not ideal, but we will take the point and go top, We never know what happens tomorrow in Man City match.

8 Likes

Top of the league.

4 Likes

Hope it goes without saying, but remember - don’t be bellends to each other.

12 Likes

10 Likes

We played well, unfortunately Spurs were equal to the task, though I felt we were better overall.

Need a favour from somewhere else, but then again we did anyway.

3 Likes

Not over till its over.

Felt like the number of games the lads have played showed tonight.

We go again on Tues.

6 Likes

I think it’s too much of a stretch to expect them to lose from now on in.

We gave it a good go though and we can just keep going and see what happens.

Diaz again motm.

8 Likes

Other than Diaz & Thiago…no one’s really turning up for us lately on a consistent basis anyway.

3 Likes

YES!!

Get in there.

Sorry lads, we needed a draw for my dream to continue

11 Likes

Just seem to run out of steam after 50mins, our run of high intensity games caught up with us today…

Mo, Mane and Jota very poor sadly, very easy to defend all game. Felt we missed Matip and Firmino.

We won 12 on the bounce to get here, a draw should be an ok result, not this year…

A fools hope remains as it always did.

3 Likes

Play Salah in the middle, he is too heavily marked to cut in from the left.

2 Likes

Fab and Luis my MOTM. No one else.

Off night all round.

Thiago and Trent passing radar just slightly off. I refuse to say anything critical about either of them, they’ve far banked enough goodwill.

Jota needs to wake up. Same with Mo. They both look fancy doing absolutely nothing.

Our Colussus Big Virg finally looks tired.

2 Likes

One the hand, fair result. On the other, we’re owed some dodgy var against these cunts. Oh well.

Still gonna go to the wire, shiteh were always favourites but well push them to the end. Its a great season.

1 Like

Always felt this one was going to be awkward and so it proved.

Frustrating evening.

2 Likes

These guys are human…been a hell of a week…

Was never going to be easy tonight…

10 Likes

Credit to Tottenham for defending very well, and being dangerous on counters. Our lads struggled to find a way through, even though they managed at least to come back at 1-1 and avoid defeat. The difference in physical freshness showed. Tottenham had a full week to prepare for this game.

Top of the league on goal difference, but Abu Dhabi have it of course a little bit easier, as they now can afford a draw at one of their remaining fixtures. It’s as it is, our lads have to return to winning ways, and hope for a slip-up from Abu Dhabi somewhere along the way.

3 Likes