Post match: Liverpool v West Ham (ELC 20/12/23 8pm)

Player of the match
  • Caohimin KELLEHER
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Jarrell QUANSAH
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
  • Wataru ENDO
  • Dominic SZOBOSZLAI
  • Curtis JONES
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Conor BRADLEY
  • Luis DIAZ
0 voters

Unused subs: Adrian, Clark, Gordon, McConnell.

:arrows_counterclockwise: 60’ Mohamed SALAH :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Dominic SZOBOSZLAI

:arrows_counterclockwise: 60’ Ibrahima KONATE :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Virgil VAN DIJK

:arrows_counterclockwise: 60’ Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Wataru ENDO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 69’ Conor BRADLEY :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Kostas TSIMIKAS

:arrows_counterclockwise: 78’ Luis DIAZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Cody GAKPO

:soccer: 28’ Dominic SZOBOSZLAI (:rightwards_hand: Jarrell QUANSAH)

:soccer: 56’ Curtis JONES (:rightwards_hand: Darwin NUNEZ)

:soccer: 71’ Cody GAKPO (:rightwards_hand: Ibrahima KONATE)

:soccer: 82’ Mohamed SALAH (:rightwards_hand: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

:soccer: 85’ Curtis JONES (:rightwards_hand: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

1 Like

Take a bow Curtis. Has to start against Arsenal. We just look a better side with him in it.

9 Likes

I think this match shows us what the United match could well have been if just a single shot had gone in earlier.

2 Likes

11 Likes

A really good second half as the score reflects. A lot of energy and movement. We could have easily doubled the score. Job well done and carry this performance into Saturdays game.

3 Likes

Goal contributions from eight different players. Have to be happy with that.

3 Likes

Oh @Thomas1195… Where art thou?

Great performances across the board from the starting eleven, Gakpo aside. Some selection headaches for Klopp heading into the weekend.

Not sure what the West Ham game plan was but they will be fresh for Saturday :joy:

Really good performance and the goal certainly helped. Looked really good throughout and good to see some good performances from the likes of Dom.

2 Likes

Someone’s really upset, probably throwing a tantrum somewhere.

I was suprised by West Ham.

While we have a pretty good record against Moyes’ version of them, they usually make us work for it.

5 Likes

West Ham didn’t look arsed which is very surprising. Regardless though, Jones and Elliott were excellent. Gomez getting closer to that all elusive 1st goal.

2 Likes

20 Likes

Was a bit of a rotated squad but so was our and even their changes did very little.

Job done, very impressive. I’m trying to decide how much West Ham fancied it. Were we just so dominant they couldn’t lay a glove on us? Or are they in a bit of a funk and maybe starting to not play hard for the manager?

Anyway, job done you reds. Well done.

I agree with the shout on Jones. He should start against Arsenal.

4 Likes

A little bit from column a, and a little bit from column b.

Gave MotM to Endo but it could have been Jones, Zsoboszlai, Tsimikas or Núñez too.

4 Likes