Post match: Liverpool v West Ham (ELC 20/12/23 8pm)

He can’t control that either, those comments won’t have a positive effect and were completely unnecessary.

He can choose to comment on other things that would. The idea that fans could just pass tickets to one another seamlessly shows he doesn’t actually understand our ticketing system. Perhaps he should start there, asking questions of the club instead of the fans.

1 Like

I mean he got upset a few months back because fans were singing “I Feel Fine”. Maybe he should publish a song sheet for the fans, although he would probably get in trouble after a couple of verses of, “The Referee’s A Wanker.”

1 Like

You know he hasn’t?

No it wasn’t, it’s only been… 10… years FUCK!

His lack of knowledge around certain issues would suggest so.

1 Like

It’s a cliche, but goals matter. They typically change the balance of a game, but even when they dont they at least change the narrative and way people view the exact same situation. For 30 mins yeterday the narrative was very much the same as it had been. Then we scored 1 and everything was right with the world.

1 Like

It’s always been the case the past few seasons that Liverpool fans need a goal (more often conceded) to get their chants in (with some exceptions)

Rather like the Liverpool team of late waking up when there’s a goal conceded

Klopp is right about the crowd, I’m just not sure he should’ve had a moan about it to the media. Talksport and Sky have both made a big thing about it this morning. We’ve taunted Utd fans for years about what Fergie said about them, I think we’ll be getting some back in spades, from opposition fans now.

1 Like

Ultimately he’s just trying to fire up the crowd for the weekend.

4 Likes

Anyone has a comment to make about Roy Keane baiting VVD about what he said about Manure? I think he was paid by the newspapers
To whip up more motivational speeches for TH
I noticed he is again trying to revive the subject after Virgil replied with a mild comment?

Again, who gives a shit about an irrelevant twat?

3 Likes

Doesn’t bother me when he slags off United and other players/teams and this doesn’t bother me in the slightest. As I said before, at least he isn’t anodyne like some of them.

1 Like

This is pretty much my view.

As far as ex-player pundits go, whenever one of them pisses me off I just think of Micah and everything suddenly feels better.

3 Likes

Klopp’s PC at 1.30

Speaking of…

This just popped up in my YT feed.

lol

1 Like

YNWA …that is of course unless you are an old “boomer” season ticket holder who doesn’t sing his lungs out for 95 minutes…in which case you should fuck off home.

A lot of ageism going on here.

2 Likes

I am an old fart, but I can’t watch Liverpool without making a lot of noise.

I don’t know how you do that.

3 Likes

Lots of burps, farts, and knees creaking when you get up to have a pee?

1 Like

Have some respect young whippersnapper!