Post match: Liverpool v West Ham (EPL 19/10/22 7.30pm)

Ali and Jurgen interviews. Just all round good human beings :blush:

6 Likes

Ali supports Bolsonaro. :confused:

4 Likes

Didnā€™t follow him closely, but thought he was a clear improvement on Carvalho who I marked 6. Think he just makes things happen more

Good point above about the right side of the defence being off again. It needs to tighten up.

So does Fabinho, so does Bobby. Mostly due to them all being evangelical, born-again Christians, I think

1 Like

We may shortly get to see a bit of Ramsey if he has recovered from his injuries.Give Trent the opportunity of a bit more time out.

1 Like

Nunez felt his hamstring tightening at HT so he was hauled off rather than risk it. Makes sense given the amount of games we have at the moment and no Diaz or Jota.

Good result. West ham were very good second half but only created that one big chance that Milner sorted out.

2 Likes

I have been a bit scathing of refeeing performances of late, however Stuart Attwell had a very good game, even though he gave a penalty against us which was the right decision.

The game flowed and he pulled fouls that occurred. The main reason it flowed was because there was no diving or cheating both sets of players just got up and got on with the game

5 Likes

He played with the U21s yesterday. Gonna see him soon if he is decent in training.

Trent is just starting to anger me now, those subs from Klopp also absolutely killed us in the 2nd half.

BUT, a win and another clean sheet; will take that all day.

Trent a 7? What in the shit were you watching, dude was a 3; AT BEST.

Not for me he wasnā€™t. Didnā€™t think it was a peno. If thatā€™s the case our lads need to start throwing themselves to the ground with every contact.

I got the last 20 minutes or so of the utd game. Didnā€™t recognise the ref but he did very well. Utdā€™s second came from him playing a proper advantage instead of blowing fire offside. Up the pitch they went and scored.

Fabinho is now officially slower than Rhys Williams on the turn.

Yeah, it was. 100% stonewall pen. Joe launches himself at the West Ham player, takes him out, gets none of the ball. As soon as I saw the replay, I knew.

Mind you, does Salah get it? Does he fuck.

8 Likes

No, it wasnā€™t for me. Rash challenge that he didnā€™t need to make but not every challenge is a foul. Iā€™d have called it soft had it been awarded to us.

Well, actually Iā€™d call it miraculous that we were given a peno.

Well you were wrong and most agreed that it was a penalty on here, not that, that means much.

BTW I watched the end of the Man U game and apart from one advantage that ref missed quite a few blatant fouls!

A great first half bar the unnecessary foul by Joe. Luckily Ali kept our lead intact. A decent start to the second half but we lost intensity once the first set of subs were made. But we held out. Iā€™ll always take ā€˜points over performanceā€™ so Iā€™m well happy with a 1-0 win tonight.

Iā€™ll happily take 1-0 wins from now until seasonā€™s end, even if I end up on ā€˜pills fer me nervesā€™.

Forest next and Iā€™m sure that the boss and his team will have a game plan already worked out for that one.

Onwards we go. BTW, Weā€™d better beat Forest this Saturday. Iā€™m driving Mrs CDO to the citoil game. Iā€™ll be wearing my Liverpool shirt. Donā€™t spoil it for me Reds. Iā€™ve been practicing walking around with a big cheesy grin on my face. Iā€™m praying that itā€™s still intact after the Forest game on Saturday lunchtime. :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Spent the evening watching teenagers perform a disney production which was surprisingly good. Came out to a 1-0 win. We were barely even friends then we bent them over and fucked them :slight_smile:

We roll on.

1 Like

You just called the challenge rash, he didnā€™t get the ball, got all man and you say it isnā€™t a foul, I would be pretty pissed if I got challenged like that and a foul wasnā€™t given!

3 points is all that matters right now.

Diabolical 2nd half but we are clearly managing fitness. Gave MOTM to the 3 major contributors, Nunez, Alisson and Milner.

3 Likes