Post Match: Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 1/3/23 8pm) UP THE REDS! WE GO!

My fucking word, the next one is big. We owe these fuckers a right pantsing.

I have laid pretty low this year, have had enough negativity in my life of late, but just wanna say that we are in the top four race up to our necks. Let’s twat Utd and make it a top three race.

14 Likes

He’s not doing his application any good with that match poll.

3 Likes

When my life seems to be going sideways, a little doobie (or gummy) and a good wank generally cheer me right up!

3 Likes

Getting a semi just thinking about Diaz and Darwin running at PL back lines.

Season 6 Reaction GIF by The Office

That was the game I’ve wanted to see from us for a while. We didn’t get frustrated, we didn’t panic, we didn’t try to force it. We just kept playing football and trusted our quality would tell.

Was feeling a bit frustrated on 60, but as soon as Darwin scored (bullshit from Tierney, by the way) I knew the breakthrough was coming.

Bajcetic excellent again. How mature to pick up a booking (Tierney, fuck off again) and play with that composure. What a find he is. Fabinho also gets a nod for a generally competent performance. A little lucky to escape a red, but the first yellow was bullshit (pattern emerging here…) so all’s fair.

Trent was excellent today as well. Reserved and sensible. Picked his moments to get forward really well.

6 Likes

Good solid win. Hopefully on Sunday we can put a stop to Manure’s fake cuadruple ideas.

Love the criticism Trent gets. All this “maybe he gives a … now” ridiculous comment. Used to irritate me when people would say about Gerrard “He’s poor tactically”. It’s like people want to see something that’s not there to appear clever. Trent has played at the top of his game for 5 years, all of a sudden he can’t be bothered? Now he can be bothered? Pfft, nonsense comment.

5 Likes

We have quality players of which TAA is definitely one of. Anyone who says otherwise needs to give their head a wobble. The question is - how do we make the best use of his talent? Should he be RB or RW? Regardless, he can cross the ball and put it on a sixpence.

Great stuff from the reds! Brilliant all round given how Wolves were giving us the run-around on their turf. Now, the whole world knows why we got Nunez and Gakpo. Nunez is just a pure monster on the pitch, very close to the last Uruguyan to play for us without the literal bitey-ness. Gakpo? While not prime Firmino, he comes on to draw a defender and releases Tsimikas for his assist to Salah.

Now, onwards to Manure at Anfield. Hopefully Fabinho stays awake and Bajectic stays fit. I wouldn’t want to see anyone else in their position.

1 Like

Much better today, starting to look the part.
Trent,VVD,seem to have their mojos back ,but pretty good all round performance.
Now,to give manure a football lesson and we are really back on track.

1 Like

No definitely not RW, Id keep him at RB so long as we get the midfield who can do the hard graft and extra work covering when he’s left the position exposed. Dont see why we would but failing that then Id like to see him given a few games in Harveys position tonight.

Trent’s body language in a few games this year and his effort has been below par, today he just said I don’t give a f$5k and went for it, excellent in everything, but it was his energy that shone through that’s all we want, the rest is 2nd nature.

10/10 performance today and long may it continue

4 Likes

At RW we wouldn’t need the cover we need at RB

Welcome back mr. Trent. May your form continues until the rest of the season. Fabinho wasn’t far behind tonight. I think the refs have it for Fab for some reason. A lot of the yellows he receives are not justified.
A lot better 2nd half to take 3 points,and the top 4 is still with in our reach.

1 Like

Missed the flipping match!!

So glad we won this game! Let’s hope it stays that way, the rest of the season l.

5 Likes

Highlights : Liverpool v Wolves / Highlights Video - HooFoot

Harvey should have had a hat-trick

:wink:

2 Likes

Since when did Traore start dripping his arms in olive oil?

Won the game comfortably after 60 min of nothing Tierney was a tit again, booked Fabinho when it should have been the other way round as the wolves player two footed him trying to break his leg gave a yellow to Bajcetic after his first tackle and disallowed Nunez goal with glee.
I will never forget him sending off Robbo who should have had a yellow and gave a yellow to Kane who should have had a red for trying to end Robbo career with a dreadful tackle but today him disallowing that goal galvanised our troops into proper action when they saw Tierney grinning like a Cheshire Cat when he disallowed the goal. Now that their darling Manure are doing well god help us on the refereeing front on Sunday I hope I am wrong and worrying about nothing

4 Likes

I thought it was funny when he came on, the commentators started calling him “Greased Lightening” and saying that they’ve identified Tsimikas as the weak link so brought on Traore to exploit that.

Honestly I can’t think of a single attacking player easier to defend against. Tsimikas probably agrees.

1 Like