Post match: Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 22/5/22 4pm)

Ah… fuck… the treble it is…

Need a bit of a refresh, Milner can’t be the option.

1 Like

I was never convinced with villa. 0-2 is a dangerous score line. Unless they all hunker down they can be scored against.

Well done to our boys for a fabulous season! Even after all the bad decisions we got and favourable decisions City got,even after half the teams just laying down for them, even after their £100M signing they only squeaked by 1 point again

5 Likes

Would have hurt if we had gone off 1-1 and seen they had drawn or lost.

6 Likes

Incredibly proud of the boys.

Frustrating to be completing against blood money state sponsored cheaters who blow a 14 point lead and need suspect refs to scrape the league. Oh well, next year.

12 Likes

So near yet so far but full marks to every single member of the squad. What a fantastic season they’ve had. Looks like Thiago will miss out next Saturday but let’s hope Fabinho can make it. Well done lads every one of you. YNWA

7 Likes

Villa went above and beyond what i expected from them there.

Never watched their game but i reckon the early Wolves goal filtering through there must have rattled City the the same way the Villa goal news seemed to rattle us.

Fucking brilliant season either way and still one more to go.

2nd half, although less dynamic, was much more controlled.

We did our part which was all we could ask.

Been a great ride lads…thank you !

3 Likes

I was dreading that scenario right the way through !
:rofl:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, that would have been worse, and I guess they were leading by the point we went 2-1 up, so it all shook out in the end. Still, it’s just maddening that we’ve gone to the last weekend with them 3 times (2 with proper teams and not Mignolet/Skrtel in defence) and they’ve won all 3.

Gonna put this on repeat to get to sleep tonight :sweat_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65DFQ8apFiE

2 Likes

Just immensely proud.

Without us this league would be the Bundesliga or Ligue 1. A one team cake walk that no one cares about anymore. But we’re here going toe to toe with the play thing of a gulf state. Against a bottomless pit of money and FFP cheating. Against an entire structure built for one man who can’t win the one trophy they really want.

And we’re pushing them every step of the way. To a place I didn’t think I’d ever see us having grown up watching us from the late 80s into those horrible 90s and early 2000’s.

Just immensely proud. On to Paris for a treble, it’s the least these boys and Klopp deserve.

13 Likes

This’ll hurt for 6 days - when we get to see the Hendo suffle in Paris

4 Likes

Third league title we’ve lost to the cheating bastards. This one is even worse as there was genuine hope for 80 minutes. On top of that, we’ve probably lost Thiago for the final.

In any case, we have nothing to feel sorry for and plenty to be immensely proud of. This Liverpool team is the stuff of dreams and will always be more highly regarded than the band of mercenaries of that soulless shithole. They can fuck off with their oil money and their plastic fans. One league title of ours is worth ten of theirs.

8 Likes

From the look on his face he’s done for the final

All of this.

This is a special group we have and I couldn’t be more proud.

:heart:

2 Likes

Still love my team.

Amazing we’ve managed to finish second with 90 points twice now, but that’s the era we’re in I guess. Klopp will deliver another title, though, I’m sure of it.

8 Likes

Superb season and a win next weekend will make it a memorable one. Proud to be a life long red… we go again.

12 Likes

Went to the wire playing 38 games against 19 teams and var, referees, officials and the rest of the bitter cunts around the country. Well done Liverpool :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Been off the site all day. Did Gerrard rest Martinez?

For all their titles and money spent, City are still a million miles away from winning a CL, while we just coast along to our 3rd final in 5 years.

We have a loveable manager, players who make you smile, fans that make you proud.

City have none of these, they never will.

I would have loved that title today, but at the end of the day i know which club i want to be part of.

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Everton fans were celebrating being 54 points behind us. Pricks!

1 Like

He was injured

3 Likes