Post match: Liverpool v Wolves (FAC 7/1/23 8pm)

Player of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joel MATIP
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Naby KEITA
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Ben DOAK
  • Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN
  • Joe GOMEZ

0 voters

Unused subs: Kelleher, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Phillips,

:arrows_counterclockwise: 68’ Naby KEITA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Jordan HENDERSON

:arrows_counterclockwise: 75’ Harvey ELLIOTT :arrow_right: :arrow_left: FABINHO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 84’ Joe Gomez :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:arrows_counterclockwise: 84’ Ben DOAK :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Mohamed SALAH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 84’ Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Cody GAKPO

:soccer: 45’ Darwin NUNEZ (Assist Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

:soccer: 52’ Mohamed SALAH (Assist Cody GAKPO)

After watching that I’m joining our players and having a few beers.

MOTM Mike Dean.

1 Like

Sigh.

Conclusive proof that not all refs and VAR officials are against us. Best thing I can say really. Nunez shined and Doak looked good. Cody determined to be solid and not fuck it up. Ali “Hold me beer”. Pretty sure the whole team was half pissed.

5 Likes

Wolves were better than we were. Better through the middle. Better subs. Seemed to want it more. Probably will revert to form at Molineux.

Did it sound as bad as it did on the official website.

1 Like

Wolves lucky we not at our best tonight.:grinning:

By the way, I could not understand the offside decision on the Wolves ‘winner’ but apparently it was Nunes who was offside running from the corner. Couldn’t be seen on the TV coverage.

2 Likes

FIFY

1 Like

we can’t sign nunes for this season i dont think… as he will have already played for two teams

At least the new midfielder we get this window will have an extra game to help him settle.

That’s what I originally typed :wink:

If we’d had that 3rd Wolves goal disallowed, we’d all be up in arms.
Surely proof that not all refs are against us.

Goal offside coz Nunes put it back in from an offside position.

1 Like

Sign a new midfield.

We can sign anyone we want anytime, we just can’t register someone who’s already been registered at two clubs in the current season.

2 Likes

No. It was offside. It was Nunes who was off when the ball came back to him after taking the corner. It couldn’t be seen on the TV coverage.

7 Likes