Post match: Man City v Liverpool (EPL 1/4/23 12.30pm)

Why want them to get to the final? Pep meltdown in the next round for me.

5 Likes

Well Iā€™ve turned it off through the stressful times at times so yeah.

Iā€™ve never left a stadium early (well I tell a lie, I left a minute before stoppage time is up to run across for the buses if my train is a close thing).

If Iā€™m staying roughly in the area I stay for every single grinding minute :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the moment when Moā€™s pass on the counter is intercepted by the arch c*nt aka Ms Grealish, sums up our season.

A year ago, Mo would have squared the ball to Jota and weā€™d gone 2-0 up.

2 Likes

Yes to the first and no to the second - was looking for it.

1 Like

If you still think it was a pen after seeing it again then I worry for you.

1 Like

two more games to go, then we go on our EUROPA RUN

Theyā€™re scheduled for the semis if both progress through the quarters. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

What makes you think that Chelsea is going to be any different? Theyā€™ve showed so many times that they canā€™t/wonā€™t compete when the chips are down.

That was pathetic, pitiful and worst of all entirely predictable.

1 Like

Iā€™m not promoting dive practice like Poch once admitted to at Spurs, but nice guys finish last. Like you, I would like to see a bit more diving when itā€™s necessary to get the point across to the ref. We arenā€™t playing rugby where we are trying to come across as men of stone. In football, the game can be decided by getting an unjust FK in a dangerous position

City spent the entire night diving. And being rewarded for it. Every one of their players from KDB to Grealish was doing it.

1 Like

gonna have wings for breakfastā€¦ fuck all u fools

1 Like

Take consolation where one can. Seasonal score.

Liverpool 10 - Manchester(s) 6.

3 Likes

I think we will be ok against Arsenal, I think we will give them a game, away itā€™s just embarrassing. Travelling on Tuesday thankfully.

2 Likes

You really cannot decouple the physical failings from the mental/emotional let down.

1 Like

I do worry about it. City did nothing special of note. We are too slow to engage in midfield and everything falls off from there

1 Like

im having wings for breakfastā€¦ best thing is my wife canā€™t tell im drunk

3 Likes

That feels like our entire season. We got two good 45s against United a few weeks back but the rest of the season feels totally Jekyll and Hyde.

I did feel that a few of our players lost their concentration when there were dubious decisions against them in the first half. In the second half they just seemed to stop functioning as a unit.

Is it possible that they can all be mentally burnt out like that? It seems to me that we arenā€™t functioning in the middle any more. We arenā€™t picking up lose balls when we lose possession and no one appears to be covering when players are out of position.

3 Likes

for the last fuckin timeā€¦WE DONT HAVE A MIDFIELD!!

1 Like

Conference League baby, WE COMINā€™!

2 Likes

It absolutely 100% was not and he really should have got booked. He went down then threw his leg out in a desperate attempt to find a contact, and even then barely found some.

7 Likes

can someone like block me so i dont post anymo today??? mods?? were u at

2 Likes