Post match: Man City v Liverpool (EPL 25/11/23 12.30pm)

Why? I see no need to defer to Guardiola, especially when he is being a prick

3 Likes

Nothing is happening anyhow.

Because Klopp was there thankfully.

Anyhow arms up on literally everything annoyed me, the two that stood out was an appeal on an offside when Salah wasnā€™t and never went beyond their last player and that penalty which he seemed sure of which hit a leg.

2 Likes

@SBYM another contender.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be glad as they usually get injured or play rubbish on their calendar month.

Good to see heā€™s learning the important English phrases first, couldnā€™t be more prouder.

3 Likes

Well I would have loved to see him deck the doper Guardiola :innocent:

2 Likes

Sometimes adults have disagreements, especially when they work in a highly competitive environment. Tempers flare and boil over.

Itā€™s his aggression that makes him a great player. Heā€™s not working in a corporate job in an office. Pepā€™s a cunt, he acts like a cunt, he shouts at opposition players all the time, heā€™s been extremely disrespectful towards Liverpool FC in the past, he influences referees by his behaviour and heā€™s a drug cheat.

Sometimes a cunt needs to be told they are a cunt.

18 Likes

happy with the point, but did have butterflies in the gut during the match as shitty play good one touch football

1 Like

After the game I canā€™t help feeling City werenā€™t that great. If we had played our normal game we could have won. Jurgen should keep that in mind for our return home game.

1 Like

:joy: itā€™s not primary school

5 Likes

Usually weā€™re on the wrong side of big subjective decisions, but today we got the call with Akanjeā€™s hand on Ali just as the ball was in the vicinity. We donā€™t usually get those softer calls, so a nice change.

Ali milking it probably influenced the ref. Had li did a Salah and landed on his feet, weā€™d have been 2 two down.

I thought we played well in being compact. We hardly ever got sliced open, which is usually our downfall. A crucial point. Allows us to stay in touch with Shitty, and gives other teams like Arses to actually have a go at Shitty.

1 Like

I think Klopp has alluded that but with the timing and the fact a fair few of our lot were playing out in South America and a few of their lot were putting their feet up itā€™s a good performance.

Important not to lose if we have aspirations of chasing them, we now have the slight advantage of them having to come to Anfield and with a fair few games away that are tough and away.

2 Likes

Weā€™re gonna be top at Christmas :muscle:

Iā€™d be very worried Pep with the likes of Lijnders and San Miguel nearby get your bawldy slapped

mateos is the nunez whisperer

Sky doing the whole ā€˜is Trent a midfielderā€™ chat again. So boring. Heā€™s fucking brilliant, and Klopp knows better than anyone in the world how to develop and position him. Carra and Mika thinking they know better :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy with a point after that display.
MacAllister looked very uncomfortable in that position.
Salah fairly anonymous.
Darwin struggling for confidence.
Saw the good and bad side of Trent today.
Embarrassing attempt to stop Ake.
Redeemed himself with the goal.

1 Like

We played comapct in defence without the ball. So Salah was mainly positioned wide right and many times doubling with the right back to defend.

He had a team role, and played it well. Yes, of course he could have done more in moments, but overall it was a performance that was demanded from our tactical setup.

2 Likes

Who thought Klopp would be the calm one :joy:

6 Likes

Itā€™s possible something was said in Spanish and Klopp didnā€™t understand.

3 Likes