Post match: Man City v Liverpool (EPL 25/11/23 12.30pm)

3 Likes

Waste of effort from Trent. Those plastic fans dont know how to make some noise.

2 Likes

8 players on the bench, 2 of whom are goalies, and 3 others he has shown he is extremely reluctant to use. Thatā€™s what they have while only missing 4 players. To the degree that City have a strong squad it is because of the quality of the 12th guy through the 16th guy. The idea their squad is strong though because they have ā€œ2 quality for every positionā€ is just a figment of peopleā€™s imagination. They are maybe one more absence away from really starting to feel it, especially if the likes of Kovacic or Stones struggle with any sort of recurrence in their return

2 Likes

And there are enough drugs pumped through the cityā€™s players that their squad is fine.

Pep goes through entire matches without bothering to make subs FFS.

1 Like

Yet the game didnt play out in a way showing us lacking a ball winner. What we did struggle at time with was Cityā€™s quality of press on our midfield and that was despite having someone with the quality of Mac in the 6. You want to address that by putting a lesser quality player in Macā€™s position?

2 Likes

I am quite happy with the game. If you look at the stats (yes, stats donā€™t tell the entire story, but they do help paint a picture) then it points to a draw being rather good for us on the day. And this was how I saw the game too. I think City is more unhappy than we are with this one.

A good result and a good game.

Also:
@Iftikhar thank you for your kind words :slight_smile: I appreciate you too :slight_smile:
I will eventually be much more active again, regarding football and more. I just a have a bit of a less active period. A new girlfriend (iā€™ve seldom been alone the last 3 weeks as an example), a new job and I have a break from reporting about Ukraine and wars in general etc.

12 Likes

You have to also take circumstances into account and effectively gifting them a goal. It was must not lose and we didnā€™t.

4 Likes

Diogo Jotaā€™s going to be out for a while with a muscle injury says Klopp.

Alisson: ā€œweā€™ll have to wait and seeā€

State of people having a go at Nunez. If heā€™d butted that bald, drug addict cunt Iā€™d give him a contract for life and erect a fucking statue of him in town.

7 Likes

Becoming more injury prone than Matip is Diogo.

1 Like

so its ok for Pep to celebrate in front of Tsimikas and mock him,

but when Nunez does it to Pep he spits his dummy out,

what a fanny he is

about the game, i would have taken 1 -1 before the game,

its a great point to get, and willl really mess with Peps head

4 Likes

Poor match in a shite atmosphere.
Good result against the cheaters, it could have been worse.
We move on.

4 Likes

typical, gets a new lady in his life and dumps all his mates on TIA! :wink:

3 Likes

Did @Magnus just tell us he hasnā€™t been posting much lately because he has been too busy doing the horizontal cha-cha?

5 Likes

TIA dumped us all first!!!

2 Likes

That was a very good point at their place, especially after being a goal down for a long time. We didnā€™t panic and we showed good fight. Our team is still growing, but even at this stage of the cycle, the potential is there for all to see.

Man City were always going to see more of the ball, but they didnā€™t create a lot. One low shot to the corner from Foden saw Alisson save well, but apart from their goal (from a slip and scuffed clearance as Alisson tried to get Mo away) they didnā€™t do too much.

Nunez had a good early header and I thought he led the line well. Iā€™ve no problem with him confronting Guardiola at the end, especially as it didnā€™t spill over and see him banned. Just the right amount of aggression. Stand up to the bald fraud, is right. No one at Liverpool should respect him.

Perfection would have seen Diaz loop that header over Ederson for the win at the end.

Hopefully Alisson is ok and Jota isnā€™t out for too long. Iā€™m not willing to say we will do this or that yet this season, as thereā€™s such a long way to go, but as things stand we look poised to get into a title fight, which is more than most expected as the team is rebuilt.

4 Likes

Nunez went to but him but missed the target.

1 Like

Bet you forgot it was TANā€¦new girlfriend has your head in a spinā€¦

TMIā€¦me thinksā€¦

baby brain!

had the boy on lap when TAA scored,

poor lad got a fright and started crying when i shouted

2 Likes