Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 22/8/22 8pm)

I despise him. Horrible to say but if Fabinho broke Bruno’s leg tonight I’d feel not one bit sorry. He’s a cheat and dick

You’re*

2 Likes

Didn’t play a second and he was second best player on the pitch.

I agree. The talk will all be about the players such as Milner but it’s not a personnel issue in my mind, it’s absolutely crap tactics. Had we made a few simple adjustments we wouldn’t have lost this game.

2 Likes

That must have been quite a transfer window.

2 Likes

Fuck you, we don’t need this positivity around here!

3 Likes

Especially you.

No positivity allowed here tonight.

1 Like

Not you.

I could never hate you.

Milner is finished, just done. VVD, Trent and Robbo need to focus on playing football…not hype surrounding them.
Hendo was poor, Bobby was poor.

But, we are missing players and we had no yhreat from the bench. We need to sort the issues and aim for Top 4.
We cannot win the league now.

Well… it goes from bad to worse. After two games during which the lads didn’t perform as well as they can, but at least found it in themselves to fight back and salvage a draw, they lose now against one of the poorest manc teams ever, making them look world-class, and looking totally shite themselves, especially during most of the first half. The second half was a bit better, but still without a lot of clear-cut chances.

When Kloppo introduced Fabinho, and then Carvalho, it gave our game a little bit more incisiveness. We scored a good goal after that, but it was too little and more importantly, too late in the end.

Two points from the first three games. A great start to the season, eh… :smirk:

3 Likes

Morale loss from everyone dropping like flies?

jus a bit @PeachesEnRegalia ?

1 Like

Fulham did the same and some of our players like van Dijk look that they can’t be bothered. Klopp has a real situation on his hands.

1 Like

You are, you lazy fucker.

1 Like

Maybe. How many did we have out against Fulham? Even last season? From what I remember we weren’t too great then towards the end

I honestly think they need to go camping and get on the piss.

1 Like

It was, shame it was 5 years ago and we’ve acted like a mid table club in the window since…hence the squad playing like crap every week.

Still correct English however. :ok_hand:

1 Like

One of the more darker days in the Jürgen Klopp era

2 Likes