Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 22/8/22 8pm)

This. This.

1 Like

I think there was worse performances than Milner out there tonight. Stop picking on the elderly.

1 Like

Not only extremely unfinny but not true either.
Arsenal could lose to us twice and still win every other game and the league

2 Likes

He wasnā€™t the worst by far.

1 Like

Fight Club Hug GIF

4 Likes

FSG canā€™t hope on Klopp to bail em out this timeā€¦they need to help him here and sign some players

Agree here, I have been critical of the high line in situations where there is no press or where if our defenders drop back and mark we snuff out the threat. A high line with a good timed run and a midfielder, in possession with time, is just asking for a goal against. Many times Alli has saved us but not today.

1 Like

The Virgil challenge on the 2nd goal is shite for supposedly best defender in the world.

2 Likes

It could possibly have worked if Firmino wasnā€™t so deep. Not sure what he was doing thereā€¦

Iā€™ve said it at half time and iā€™m saying it in full time. This was a squad that needed a revamp particularly in the midfield area. Our team also needed a tactical change. We got none.
We have played three matches the same stereotypical style. Very easy for the opponent to read and counter us. This is why we are having trouble creating genuine goalscoring chances.
We need to let go of some players. There must be no room for sentiments.

4 Likes

hahahahahahaā€¦ u in the mood today hahahah

1 Like

Yes, you point to lack of investment, and I kind of agree. Itā€™s been a while since we spent a lot of money to invest in truly great players (we buy a fair few prospects though); but then again, we are not City.
I donā€™t know how much Klopp is allowed to spend.

1 Like

Only picking on him because heā€™s old, I hope they donā€™t start that with me or things could turn very ugly in here.:grinning:

Reminds me of Rafas last season.
We were shit preseason, lost a decent player in Alonso and the shitness continued throughout the season.

Something isnt right.

We only have ourselves to blame in reyling on broken players. We need new players.

Ox, thiago, nabby and matip all break down a few times in the season.

1 Like

The defending both from Milner and Van Dijk was shite for the first goal.

2 Likes

*comes in to tell why we should stay positiveā€¦ *

run-away-cute

2 Likes

Gomez 4th choice CB

Hendo 2nd choice #6

Harvey and Milly 4th and 5th choice #8s

Bobby 2nd choice CF

1 Like

what i love about this forum win or lose, most on here, donā€™t take themselves too seriously!! cheers to all of u

2 Likes

Bobby is finished though. Fabio was very good

1 Like

Woah.

We were how many points behind last year (12? 14?) and led the fucker with 20mins to go?

5 Likes