Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 7/4/24 3.30pm)

We are 1-6-2 against the traditional top 6.

We are 20-2-0 against everyone else.

2 Likes

Boom.

1 Like

Donā€™t need to telling you thanks

1 Like

Of course it was his error, but I donā€™t blame him at all. Heā€™s a young boy still learning his trade. Contrarily to Arsenal and the Abu Dhabi cheaters, we got dealt a bad hand regarding injuries to key players, and itā€™s incredible that we still are in the mix nevertheless. Thatā€™s due to Quansah and Bradley overperforming in a brilliant way.

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

What is it with these games against United lately that makes us so inefficient, even when totally dominant?

Its like some weird kind of mental blockā€¦

1 Like

Todays front 3 was sponsored by Lucas Arts
Stormtrooper Death 2 by mwcaslin on DeviantArt

5 Likes

And yet more incoherent shite.

1 Like

Remember when all Utd had for 18mths was the unshakeable belief that AWB was ā€˜the best tackler in the Premier Leagueā€™?

LOL

1 Like

fuck fuck fuck fuck !!!

Please stop replying to me and piss off

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a sentence there somewhere

Stop being a nobhead then

2 Likes

The arrogance dripping through this post is breathtaking to be honest. Entitled is probably the word.

9 Likes

Casual, complacent, cocky.
This will cost us

Should have won that. Ah well.

Go mute me then

If come to the conclusion youā€™re just a troll wanker now. I did think you were just an idiot but nope.

1 Like

I mean come on. You set me up here.

1 Like

Quansah has been a revelation this season. Mistakes happen, and he will learn from it. He contributed to the equalizer as well in the run down the right to create an overload.

Of course itā€™s dissapointing, espcially when he made a mistake early in the game, so youā€™d think he would be a little more circumspect.

Weā€™re still in the race. Arsenal are defensively solid, and SHitty just keep on winning. On to the Europa, then need to get back to winning the league games.

3 Likes