Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 7/4/24 3.30pm)

I was thinking deluded. Entitled is a far shout

Christ almighty

Sadly, only a few more weeks before that happensā€¦

Not having this Iā€™m afraid. He will need to take accountability for that mistake. That comes with playing at this level and for this team.

He needs to reflect on it and learn from it. Thatā€™s how he improves.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to go to the pub, to calm down.

3 Likes

The players appear to be playing like chances at the league title occur all the time, and we of all teams should know better. Games like today kill us as LFC fans, because we have seen too many title chances fade down the stretch, and this draw stinks of that same missed opportunity. Overreaction is warranted. We have to take our chances when given, and the lads just didnā€™t have that in mind today.

2 Likes

Were you watching the same game?

You still here?

We bottled it yet again by repeating the samw mistakes.

There, fixed it for you.

Anyone digging Quansah out after that is a fucking clueless cunt.

We couldnā€™t finish a fucking pot-noodle.

10 Likes

Minamoo interview sounded goodā€¦but he still thjnks the mancs are on topā€¦nah mateā€¦get back in the changing roomā€¦

Weā€™ve probably played our toughest road game. Not to underestimate our remaining away opponents, but none of them, apart from Everton of course, which is ā€œquasi-homeā€, will come with the same level of maliceā€¦

My main worry was always City and remains so, cus of the strength of schedule, unless Madrid has something to say about itā€¦

He has to bear responsibility for his mistake.

His mistake today was no different from Adrianā€™s mistake against Atletico years ago.

He was muck. Heā€™s playing top prem football and changed the whole game signed handly.

I have let my feelings been knowing about the front line so Iā€™m not digging him out

Apart from Quansahā€™s brain fart, the only thing that was wrong were the numerous chances we failed to take.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll go soon when I calm down.

I would - heā€™s been far too casual now for quite a while. I think thatā€™s a mistake that has been coming for a couple of months.

Not a pot noodle variety I remember. Each to their own, I suppose.

That was really frustrating. Once again we were wasteful and we paid for it.

Credit to Mainoo for his well taken goal, he was pretty exposed the rest of the game.

Once the old toilet crowd were awake it was always going to be tough.

1 Like