Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 7/4/24 3.30pm)

Your point may be well supported by how well the Reds played, while Mo was out. Better movement, decisiveness, and shots. I hate to question Salah, but he has made a lot of poor decisions, since his return.

1 Like

This was another game where we should have gone in at half time having administered life changing psychological injuries but left the opposition thinking they were still in with a shout.

Itā€™s not over by a long shot but this was a game that we could have taken control of the league with.

Disappointing.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Perfect post for the :grimacing: reaction, wouldnā€™t you say @GermanRed?

@Mascot, who do I submit my request form to?

2 Likes

Can only hope for a miracle. Getting shafted by the refs vs spurs and the blatant non-penalties vs Arsenal and City at home are finally costing us

3 Likes

5 points taken from 18 available against City,Arsenal and United.Just not good enough.5v1 against Arsenal,the Diaz 1v1 missed chance against City and all those chances wasted today.

Yet level on points and the rest of season against teams we have been doing well against.

2 Likes

and yet, we are second in the table, and only by GD :blush:.

4 Likes

No mention of Nunez missing the best chance in the game.

Heā€™s a crazy bastard who canā€™t be criticised

The thing is I wrote as the first post none of them deserve motm because they all contributed to two dropped points.

Iā€™ll give Elliott some credit but thatā€™s about it, itā€™s on the first team for not doing enough today.

Anyhow they go again, advantage is against us again, but weā€™ve been here before, nothing was lost or won today.

2 Likes

Pot calling kettle black here. Sod off you numpty.

1 Like

So in all respects premature, as we are currently preoccupied with 2 competitions we are trying to winā€¦

1 Like

Wish there was a pleb emoji for teenagers

Best chance of the game was missed by Dom when he went through 1 on 1 with Onana after Mo played him in, granted it was on his weaker foot but he had the whole goal to aim at. Our 2nd biggest chance was arguably also squandered by Dom after Robbo put it on a plate for him and he missed the target from the pen spot.

Arse plays Bayern in a two-legged CL tie within seven days of each other. Sandwiched in between is Villa. They then are at Wolves 3 days after returning from Germany.

Thereā€”at leastā€”has to be a PL draw for them between Villa or Wolves?

4 Likes

With the way Wolves have been screwed over by refs this season, I would say Villa is the match more likely to be a draw if either end up level

1 Like

I hope they go through, but suffer and get very distracted in the process, and then suffer and get distracted and also get thrown out by Real Madrid after that, and as a result to drop points in the League.
City to struggle and get distracted and thrown out by Real Madrid, then suffer and get thrown out in the FA Cup by Chelsea, and as a result drop points in the Leagueā€¦

5 Likes

100%

I think Madrid will be more of a fight for Man City, hope they go through and draw each other.

I think making predictions on what will happen is foolish. Arsenal have had a couple of games in this ā€œstunning runā€ where they just about won.

Yes weā€™ve been the same but we slipped today, if they win them all fair play to them but we have to be on it with our games if we win 7 see where that takes us.

2 Likes

Did some investigating for that.

Your probably still celebrating Kelleher getting scored on.