Post Match: Newcastle v Liverpool (EPL 18/2/23 5.30pm)

True, just seem to notice it with us, guess it’s because I watch it.

I do think a fair bit of passing could have been a little more conservative especially at the end, well actually from the sending off, we would have had chances.

3 Likes

Lovely to see Rafa there. Really bigging us up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Great result but the performance for me was riddled with the usual problems. Klopp can’t be happy with giving up this kind of openings to 10 men and the marking at corners was again comical.

TAA and Nunez the best of an average bunch. Hopefully, the latter is ok, the last thing we need is losing him.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the officials, bar missing the Salah leg breaker were good.

2 Likes

Hold on a sec…am I wrong or have Newcastle only lost 2 matches in the league and both of them were to us??

10 Likes

Thought Trent had a good all round performance today and surprised he isn’t higher up in the motm table

2 Likes

positives: 3 points . nunez scored , salah pressed and played well .
defensively we are a shambles and the midfield is still a shambles and we were lucky to win , Newcastle with 10 men looked dangerous and should could have scored. i take the 3 points and its great but am not convinced we are improving

1 Like

Yeah I think Taylor had a decent game.

1 Like

What the fuck is Jaime talking about?! Yellow card?!

3 Likes

Would have taken this result all day long before the game.

After 20mins, thought we were in for a goalfest

Never mind though, 3 points and a clean sheet along with some confidence.

Definitely something psychological holding us back somewhere it seems, need to knock that shit out

4 Likes

he is an idiot , 100% red card

2 Likes

It’s garbage what he is saying.

Salah slowed down, without Pope he would have got to the ball and potentially had a run on Pope, he slows because Pope has gone to ground, frankly for the life of me I haven’t a clue why he grabs it afterwards unless the whistle has gone.

4 Likes

Yeah he’s talking complete shit

2 Likes

Great win away to Sandcastle.

Hope Darwin is okay.

Has to be some major concern around our defending of corners. Seems a basic formula for opposition - send it to the back post where they have 3 or 4 players and chance created.

Any word on Nunez?

Someone from LFC should put together a video package of fouls and dangerous tackles Mo has been subjected to this season alone and shove it in PGMOL’s face

6 Likes

If Football ever needed further evidence that the cumulative effect of headers is brain damage, then Carragher is living proof.

2 Likes

I think it should go to the football media as well as they sit there and say nothing

2 Likes

I loved it when he booted the ball away and took his own man out.

2 Likes

Yes! We can’t seem to cope with it. :joy:
Especially if it’s to stop a goal…they’d be tempted to give it a go…

1 Like