Post match: Newcastle v Liverpool (EPL 30/12/20 8pm)

This. As bad as we need a center half, we need strike force options and Jota out is killing us. It’s REALLY stale up front.

And not that it needs specifically stated, but this league is wide open. It’s anyone’s.

EDIT: only time I will critique The Boss but I have to get it out, bringing Shaqs on at 92mns was flat out embarrassing.

2 Likes

Poor finishing cost us two points tonight and we didn’t seem to start playing until the changes were made. It was much better after Gini and Thiago came on. Don’t get the reason for Shaqiri coming on at 92 minutes though.

2 Likes

Not with this current form and the ongoing injuries. Never.

Consistency is lacking big time, and without consistency, you don’t win the PL.

1 Like

Ali? Did all you could ask from a keeper. Thiago was real quality for the 20 minutes he played.

1 Like

We have players who are going stale

1 Like

Only by GD

glad that Thiago is back,
other than that, its really difficult to find positives at the moment

1 Like

last 30 sec and Henderson did what he had done for the previous 93 min, passing sideways . Curtis ( turn right turn left , lose the ball) jones, what a waste of 67 min of football. subs used late , very late it makes a mockery of the 5 subs argument ,the front 3 look tired and lazy at times
the only positive is seeing thiago again his range of passing and vision are great . Alison is my MOM he earned us a point

1 Like

These things happen.
WBA and newcastle keeper were in the form of their lives and our front 3 did not have their shooting boots on.
Need to consider the possibility of signing an attacker in Jan.
We dropped points against shit teams thats going to make it hard for us.

1 Like

What we need is to sort out the match thread opener…this is totally getting out of hand…
Proper match thread opener and all those chances are in…5-0. Done…

5 Likes

Home GK man of match says it all.

The number 6 dude we put on might see a bit more game time I would reckon.

1 Like

CP was two games ago.

This is a minor, admittedly fucking annoying, blip.

Everyone should just chill and have a pot noodle.

No pics please.

(PM pics please)

8 Likes

Hard to care to be honest.

3 Likes

Surely a penalty. Hardly a murmur of protest.

1 Like

Whats baffling is Mini looks quite sharp against Palace probably best game for us not seen him since.

8 Likes

FIFY :grinning:

1 Like

We are worried about our defence but the 3 barren strikers are costing us many points.

2 Likes

I think the thing that needs sorting is us. For fucks sake lads, we’re clearly the best team in the country. By a fucking mile. I’d back us to get more points the rest from this point all day long.

6 Likes

The form will pass.

Would like a CB in Jan but…

2 Likes

We could have lost if Allison had a bad day, so there is that. And it would have been worse had we been unable to create chances on Newcastle. So it could have been worse. It usually can be unless you or someone you love is stuck in a torturers chair or nukes are about to go off. And even then it could be worse, a planet killing asteroid could have been missed by astronomers and be on its way.