Post match: Nottingham Forest v Liverpool (EPL 22/10/22 12.30pm)

this hurts like it did when Forest were last time in the top division. I used to really strongly dislike them in those days, especially that drunk they had as a manager.
Don’t know why we , way too often, we lose to a team that everybody else hammers. It’s like we feel sorry for these kind of teams and give them points to boost them.
Soooooooooo frustrating.
can’t believe we kept Keita, AOC when these lads are nearly always injured and don’t play to the standard we set

1 Like

Also can we bin that away kit, not sure I’ve seen a single good performance in it, I assume we will go with the 3rd one on Wednesday (hopefully).

That is completely unfair. His form is blowing hot and cold. Very much like Virg’s. Very much like most of the team. He wasn’t great at all today. Virg wasn’t great at all.

It’s weird logic to say praise after a good game should not be given if their next game isn’t good.

I’m the smallest Gomez fan on here. You can see in my history I’ve always rated him as 4th choice. But he’s been both brilliant and bad this season. No-one is calling him world class. So dial your shit down a notch.

3 Likes

Forest probably created more today alone than they have in their last 10 games.

1 Like

Yes but you’re also the clown who celebrated their goal.

Easy to lose confidence. Hard to get it back.

Imagine we could be all talking about a Virgil hatrick today. :woozy_face:

1 Like

That may be so but I find it stunning.

1 Like

fans watching that shit show then calling other fans who expect us to be better, tosspots and cryarses. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Just a caveat to the last minute of the game…was that not a penalty when Ali was manhandled and pulled down in the penalty area…but who gives a shit now…coco the fucking clown didn’t

1 Like

That’s was fucking shit and an embarrassment to be frank. Attitude encapsulated by Van Dyk’s shrug and smile after he put it across goal instead of smashing it towards the actual goal.

There’s a little too much of ‘laid back, aaaaw we’ll get it done’ and not enough, ‘Ffs, get your head in the game’ for my liking.

Nope because the ref actually gave a foul against Allison.

TIA player ratings are spot on. I’m sure we’ll be calling him a negative ninny as well.

Ali - 9
Milly - 6
Gomez - 4
VVD - 5
Andy - 5
Fab - 4
Curtis - 6 (generous imo)
Harvey 7 - (agreed, our best outfield player by some distance)
Mo - 5
Carvalho - 5
Bobby - 5

One of those kits that works out with jeans but isn’t designed for a football pitch. It’s cursed. Even the blueish one from a few years ago got a 4-1 against Man Utd.

His head goes and he never recovers from a mistake.

As someone said in match thread hed have been hooked if phillips werent the only option we had on bench.

So shit off

Calm down man.

Excuses? Try reality. You’re pathetic. You think all that doesn’t take its toll on the players? Despite that we managed to stay competitive in every single competition until the very last matches. You think that won’t have an effect on this season?

Clueless.

Nothing to do with having to put in two very intensive shifts against decent opposition in the 6 days prior? Nothing to do with the fact that in that time we somehow managed to lose even more players to injury?

Joke.

Nah this is the clown who likes shitting on basically all of our players.

2 Likes

:+1:it does mean something…

1 Like

From 5 minutes in it seemed to be that everyone was more concerned for Ajax game from team selection to overall effort levels.

1 Like