Post Match: Palace v Liverpool (EPL 9/12/23 12.30pm)

Player of the game
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Jarrell QUANSAH
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
  • Wataru ENDO
  • Ryan GRAVENBERCH
  • Dominic SZOBOSZLAI
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Darwin NUŃEZ
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Curtis JONES
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
0 voters

Unused subs: Kelleher, Doak, McConnell, Bradley

:arrows_counterclockwise: 45’ Joe GOMEZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Wataru ENDO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 57’ Ibrahima KONATE :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Jarrell QUANSAH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 57’ Cody GAKPO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Ryan GRAVENBERCH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 74’ Curtis JONES :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Dominic SZOBOSZLAI

:arrows_counterclockwise: 74’ Harvey ELLIOTT :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Darwin NUŃEZ

:soccer: 76’ Mohamed SALAH (:rightwards_hand: Curtis JONES)

:soccer: 90+1’ Harvey ELLIOTT (:rightwards_hand: Mohamed SALAH)

Out of fucking dodge. Again.

I was licking my lips at a playing Utd next week. I’m not anymore.

14 Likes

Not getting anything from this game without the red card

5 Likes

8 Likes

Alisson champion

3 Likes

Three points against ten men feels strange.

2 Likes

Shit again…and annoyingly we will look a million miles better next week but keep looking average against these weaker sides.

Mark of champions winning when we are shit…but it cant be sustainable leaving it late every week.

Klopps Subs again making difference.

4 Likes

Something changed late in that second half, tough to put my finger on it. Probably the subs.

Well deserved win from the reds today up against an excellent opposition and savvy manager.

Performance of champions.

8 Likes

We’ll batter them.

Today was just a typical 12:30 performance. Three points; move on.

17 Likes

Last few games we’ve been pure shite, yet still winning. There’s a cliché about that.
Top of the league!

Even before his goal, Harvey had changed the game. I would start him in next PL game simply as a reward for bringing some energy and fight :muscle:

7 Likes

So good to have you back Ali. You are the best this club has ever had.

Virgil and Quansah pretty good first half, unlucky the latter gave away a pen.

Gomez and Harvey turned the game on it’s head when they came on, added so much energy and drive. A great result after conceding first again. Don’t wish to talk about any other players performance, the glory is all on Ali Gomez and Harvey.

We move on.

1 Like

Certainly helped us and it seemed a soft decision. Assume it was a totting up situation.

Loved that interview with Harvey and Mo. Salah clearly a mentor to the young players. Described himself as their psychologist :blush:

4 Likes

Anyone win a house with BTTS?!? :joy:. Great subs again by Klopp. Let’s keep going boys!!! Onwards and up.

1 Like

We were utter pants and can’t keep doing this.

Saying that with any other keeper and this isn’t a slight at Kelleher that’s a loss.

Alisson motm *10 and Elliott a mention got that finish.

3 Likes

Yeah very unlikely, maybe would’ve found a goal but defo not a winner.

Who cares though, we’ve again found another way to win. Take the 3 points and let’s get the fuck outta there.

1 Like

Rubbish!
Oh! we won so Elliot and Becker weren’t rubbish!

1 Like