Post match: Palace vs Liverpool (EPL 5/10/24 12.30pm)

Player of the match
  • BECKER
  • ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • KONATE
  • VAN DIJK
  • TSIMIKAS
  • GRAVENBERCH
  • MAC ALLISTER
  • JONES
  • SALAH
  • JOTA
  • GAKPO
  • SZOBOSZLAI
  • DIAZ
  • JAROS
  • ROBERTSON
  • ENDO
0 voters

Unused subs: Gomez, Nunez, Quansah, Bradley

:arrows_counterclockwise: 45’ SZOBOSZLAI :arrow_right: :arrow_left: MAC ALLISTER

:arrows_counterclockwise: 72’ DIAZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: SALAH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 79’ JAROS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: BECKER

:arrows_counterclockwise: 79’ ROBERTSON :arrow_right: :arrow_left: TSIMIKAS

:arrows_counterclockwise: 88’ ENDO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: JONES

:soccer: xx’ JOTA (:rightwards_hand: GAKPO)

8 Likes

Oof… very well fought 3 points, but boy they made it tough. Not finishing off what should have been some very simple chances and then turning the ball over way too easily late in the game made it an uncomfortable finish.

I wouldn’t call that a top performance, but fantastic result.

8 Likes

One of those games where it usually ends up with us conceding at the end and not winning it. But not to be. Job well done.

5 Likes

Procedural.

And fucking magic.

2 Likes

Early start away Hooper clean sheet top of the league

I’m here to vote for The Grav

7 Likes

Good game, played very well for most of the game.

Alisson is my MOTM, would not have got out of that with the win without our Brazilian. Hope he is okay.

We move on!

YNWA

2 Likes

Well done the new keeper…

9 Likes

Konate and VIrgil were good and great pass.from Tsimi to setup the goal. Allison did well too and his injury (again) is concerning.
Early days but the next two matches will really show whether we deserve to be seen as serious challengers

2 Likes

Missed the game. What happened to Ali?

Very good first half, average 2nd.

We’re doing just enough to get the wins but we’re nowhere near the level we’re capable of playing at.

2 Likes

Hammy

Hamstring when clearing a fairly innocuous backpass…he knew immediately and coming after his return is.a big woery

3 Likes

Fingers crossed Kelleher is around for the next period. Probably should be back post November break.

2 Likes

Another clean sheet. Won the game, all that matters. Hope Ali is back soon, but wondering if Kelleher is fine, if Ali is not back for Chelsea and Arsenal we’ll need him.

Jota should have put it to bed, but in the end his goal made the difference so he’s my MoTM.
Ali sharing the MoTM for keeping us ahead with some fantastic saves, and a special mention to Gakpo, who had a great performance.

3 Likes

I need the international break. You have all stressed me out.

6 Likes

The same again a very good 45 and then a average one, ref was atrocious in the first half.
We made hard work of the win but another clean sheet and 3 points is what matters.

2 Likes

Kelleher had the flu apparently

2 Likes

You could have stayed asleep. You would have dreamt of a Grav hat trick and a clean sheet and that would have qualified for a specific category of dreams.

2 Likes