Post Match: Southampton v Liverpool (EPL 4/1/21 8pm)

TAA 38 giveaways!!! wow. says it all

4 Likes

Well that was poop.

Good thing I missed a fair chunk of it thanks to a little’un that wouldn’t go to sleep.

1 Like

I don’t know whether it’s JK’s stubbornness or orders from the top, if that’s true we’ve thrown our hand in on this season. Even top 4 will be a struggle.

3 Likes

I love it when you talk dirty.

:hot_face:

A joke fella! Remember them?

Typically in January I get to complain about warm weather breaks as the reason for our slump
this year I’ll go with the following
last season we lost to watford after the lads did their (very funny) coconut water video
TAA’s form has coincided with multiple episodes of “wingmen” with Robbo
we need to get back to doing our jobs 100 percent and get out of the entertainment business

1 Like

I would really like to rant about that performance. I really would. There is so much from it that is worth ranting about. The football, the players, the refs, the subs. So much I want to rant about.

Instead I wanna say of you need to sort yourselves out. Complaints that we’re not mentality monsters anymore (last minute winner against spurs ringing any bells), we can’t attack (most goals this season in the league) our players are getting soft (we’re first despite the hurdles, and an early 7-2 loss - for now), Klopp’ tactics don’t work (won the most points over the past three years - only losses due to injuries in that time barring the city game post title win). Some absolute melts on here. Don’t know how good we have it, and how good it’ll be. Three bad games and you’re ready to give up? And you say the team are mentally weak? Give over. Someone asking if we’ll be top 4 come the end of the season? WUM.
How nice it must be to not remember Stevie losing his last home game 6-1 or sitting on the bench at the Bernabau. How nice it must be to not remember our relegation battle under the wise owl Hodgson. How nice it must be to not remember when the club nearly went bankrupt. How nice it must be to be so spoiled for quality that three bad games constitutes a season ending disaster even though we sit first in spite of VARcicle refs and an injury crisis throughout the season.

I get not being happy with the last three games. I’m not. No one is. Fuck me though, some of you need some perspective. The season is far from over and unlike our challengers who are all playing at their best we are miles from it. God help them when we get there. We’re wounded not dead and we’re still top of the pile. Once we’re fit and fighting ready none of the others will know whats hitting them.

Pissed about the recent results - I get it. I am too. Being an absolute melt? Give over

16 Likes

Head in hands, tears welling, seems as if we are falling apart…

WTF is wrong with em…are we capitulating…

1 Like

What? Rubbish? Slump? Woeful?

Not after a performance like that, you should know that by now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Started off bad and then got worse. Last three games were the worst since Jurgen arrived. TAA was the worst of a bad bunch. Think we’ve got to get a central defender to get Henderson back in midfield. Not looking forward to the Manc game. Nobody deserved MOM.

How was Saving Ryan’s Privates, or did you like Boris better?

1 Like

Fenway Sports have a ton more capital today than they did this time last year
BUY the damn CB

3 Likes

We played at least as well as Southampton who got their slice of luck early on and clung on for the rest of the match. If you are going to compete you need referees to call the match fairly. We should have had a pen. Milner is luck to still have legs on the end of his knees after that tackle. It’s no apparently OK to wrestle our lads to the floor by the neck.

I feel like there has been a directive from the premier league that these scouse cunts running away with the league by twenty points damaged the product, and it can’t happen again.

7 Likes

Hard mainly, but those too.

I honestly cannot even contemplate giving any of them a vote for MoM.
This form of the side is alarming.

I could understand those penalty challenges and mane’s legs being chopped off but that Walcott tackle on milner? How can they tell theres nothing wrong with that?

1 Like

Try anything at this stage! :slight_smile:

1 Like

really dissapointed, more so than most losses.

we look like we have been brought back to the field and the two most likely usurpers are out of two of the biggest turd teams.

my heart breaks a little bit for the team to be honest…they deserve to be remembered for more than what they have currently done, which is a solid two seasons.

when i look into it, ive only really fallen in love with three teams (ive loved the club, but three TEAMS) the 88-90, rafas 09 one and this current Jurgen period.

Fowlers 96 Team was more of a pretty good Holiday romance if im being honest.

what does all that mean?

i am being knee jerkist a bit, but it has the feel of a team breaking, and again, just like the Rafa period, i actually feel more for the players and manager, than myself…

words cant really sum up the dissapointment, i know we wont give up, we might still win it, but im just not seeing anything at the moment…its void of feeling.

injuries, decisions and lack of crowds are all factors working against us, but even given ALL of those factors, you still look at the performances for the last three games and you have to surmise something is gone…from that CP game, something is missing…

i understand its not simplistic, but you still have a forward line of Firmino, Salah and Mane, between them, coming up with the end product of fuck all for 270 minutes.

YNWA lads, we are still all behind you, but you need to take what belongs to you before someone knicks it.

4 Likes

Preach it. We’ve had a rough patch. The world’s not ending.

5 Likes