Post Match: Southampton v Liverpool (EPL 4/1/21 8pm)

Eeek don’t complain superfan inc.

4 Likes

I did warn that the move from Melwood would have some impact and this is what you are seeing; the loss of familiarity, loss of vital memories, is taking its toll. We’re on vacation.

1 Like

Origi with his height is the OBVIOUS choice to be our next center back

3 Likes

Ref was as rubbish as us but he’s always woeful and wouldn’t notice a slump if he fell into it. :cry:

Seems like @Alright_Now has hacked your account.

1 Like

It seems to me that we have used up all our mojos against Palace. Now we have nothing left in the shooting boots. 3 horrible matches in a row.

Mariner, the linesmen and VAR were bloody awful today. Oh wait, that’s nothing new.

It was never a foul against Thiago, which ended up with a mistake from TAA, with Ignsy popping one against us.

No one seemed to be very sharp today. Ali had a horrible match in every departments. We had 3 of 4 defenders that were not even in their natural positions later in the match. Without the proper CB to distribute the balls and often bypass the opposition midfield, plus TAA misfiring his passes, plus Robbo not at his best today. The front 3 couldn’t do much.

Thiago was not the saviour that everyone was hoping for today. While a number of people were calling for Ox to play after Curtis Jones poor showing in the past matches, well, what do you know, Ox’s lack of game time did not help. I think Gini was probably the most consistent (I’m not too sure, and don’t want to watch this match again).

I can’t be bother to pick the 3 players tonight.

Our boys really need to pick up and become “Mentality Monsters” again. Come On, snap out of it!

3 Likes

Can’t believe i used to like Danny Ings, I do hope the Christmas card i sent him got dropped in dog shit before it arrived.

4 Likes

My favourite part of the night (other than Raven’s post above) was when Boris said early years settings will stay open.

Pot-noodled myself right then and there, let me tell you…

3 Likes

agreed on (a) Gini and (b) not going to watch this match again

Don’t get caught up in that stat. One goal in 3 games is the more telling stat. Mane 2 goal in 13 games, Bobby 3 all season.

1 Like

hold on…you sent Christmas cards?!

2 Likes

Everyone is crying out for centre backs but it’s up front that’s our biggest problem for weeks.

2 Likes

With a special “gift” in each one.

2 Likes

Another game no appearance from Mini after a goal and decent display against Palace.

2 Likes

See, this is what happens when players believe that they have a divine right to win games without putting in any effort to actually win them. After that 7-0 Place demolition, certain players (most of them?) have clearly become complacent, and management should not be exempt from blame here. The rest of the Premiership must be rubbing their hands at this self-inflicted fuckery :rage:

Gross…

I’m wondering if klopp playing hendo at the back was a signal to the owners to buy.

Without one coming in our season will just fade into nothing. You can cope for a game but not a whole season with no Cbs - and fucking good ones at that.

2 Likes

Yep since Jota got injured. Get him in at CB and he can go up for corners as long as we don’t waste them like today.

1 Like